Is it okay for a Man to slap a Woman?.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Glad you are okay. I'm never fine. Always getting into trouble somewhere or other...That's just me.

But i'm still alive and kicking..! Annoying to some here but hey ho..!

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Glad you are okay. I'm never fine. Always getting into trouble somewhere or other...That's just me.

But i'm still alive and kicking..! Annoying to some here but hey ho..

But i'm still alive and kicking..! Annoying to some here but hey ho..!
It sounds as if you're fine in your own way, which is good....and it wouldn't be you if you were good, eh! lol...take care.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
It sounds as if you're fine in your own way, which is good....and it wouldn't be you if you were good, eh! lol...take care.

You know ME....
Take care too...X:)

post-futurist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A man should not slap a woman except in fun, and then only if she invites it. Same vice versa!

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
2 women tried selling me some packets of cigs in a bingo hall last year.
I politely, declined the offer, they then accused me of being old bill.
One got me in a headlock, and the other one was egging her on saying go on vera, scrawl on his face with a marker.
Luckly the game started so they just gave me a few digs and ran back.

S

Steven56

Hitting a lady is the lowest thing a man can do. No matter whatever is said or done to insult, degrade you. Swallow your pride walk away, go slam your fist on a table or take your anger elsewhere. This only my personal opinion , what people do in their private life who they do it with is their business.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Hitting a lady is the lowest thing a man can do. No matter whatever is said or done to insult, degrade you. Swallow your pride walk away, go slam your fist on a table or take your anger elsewhere. This only my personal opinion , what people do in their private life who they do it with is their business.

You're still Single then Steve.

I wonder why....:D

Laura-Star

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nope...and if they do they should be sent to prison..maybe that will educate them

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes, if a woman offends you, running is the first course of action. In fact, running is the first course of action regardless of the attacker. I saw that on one of the episodes of the old Kung-Fu series with David Carradine (Grasshopper).

Katelyn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nothing like a spanking from time to time....

TattyBear

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I don't like hitting women unless it's a hard chop to the back of the neck. I much prefer using Chloroform.

Reactions: zed

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If a women slaps me I will respond in kind.. with equal force, I wouldn't lamp her that hard she ends up on her back.
Has never happened, the only time I have hit women is when they wanted me to, usually spanking lol

Back