Is it okay for a Man to slap a Woman?.

Snow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No man or woman should use physical force or violence when things out of control and communication is no longer an option, in my opinion. Sadly, those who may have some form of mental illness or addiction, control is what they seek.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Surely it's a bit ridiculous for any right-thinking human to hit another. I don't think it matters much what's in your pants.

A pupil has just deliberately thrown, with great force, a HOCKEY ball, which hurtled past the head of a teacher outside with a group of kids in a circle. It whizzed between two girls then, at head height. The kid who did it said, 'fucking' 4 times when being spoken to about it. Senior Management wasn't interested in dealing with it. Had it made contact, it'd have been a news story. Is this right? The perpetrator has many nasty attacks under his belt.

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If she asks for it I think he should . Too many catty women around with big gobs . They don't know when to stop . If men were men these days , women wouldn't be so out of control . Btw I'm not speaking for all women , maybe just 95% of us :D

B

Bad_Influence

If she asks for it I think he should . Too many catty women around with big gobs . They don't know when to stop . If men were men these days , women wouldn't be so out of control . Btw I'm not speaking for all women , maybe just 95% of us :D
95%? The comments on this thread would suggest you are vastly overestimating that.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
To quote Bill Burr.
"If it is socially unacceptable to hit me, I'd be such a dick".
Think thats a cogent point :)

Snow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Agree on catty woman and big gobs out there. 95 percent woman not speaking "of us"? Not sure where your number came in but I reverse it as 95 percent disagree with you! Working in violence ,maybe visit places in which woman have broken arms, legs, busted eyes and teeth just because said. "No!" Talk to those who walk streets. Soz. I am sensitive when it comes to "Woman wouldn't be so out of control!" Btw look at men who woman were out of control. @ Hannah

Billy2Sheds

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Under no circumstances is it ok to slap a woman....even if she's slapping you......grow a pair and soak it up.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think most men avoid those types of women who want to act and behave like men. It's up to the individual to act responsibly. To say that it's this person's fault, or this person for bad behaviour in general, is just green lighting bad behaviour.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So it's relatively simple.

If a women comes at me with a knife, I'll stand there and let her stab me until the poor girl has gotten all that aggression out of her system, cause that would be the manly thing to do yes?

Or am I missing a point?

Billy2Sheds

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

If a women comes at me with a knife, I'll stand there and let her stab me until the poor girl has gotten all that aggression out of her system, cause that would be the manly thing to do yes?

Or am I missing a point?
If she stabs like a girl whats the problem?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Or am I missing a point?
Hopefully she misses the point in that rather dire and unfortunate scenario.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Billy, are you saying women cant stab properly, that's sexist :)

When my best mates daughter stabbed her husband, she did a damn good job, over 50 stitches internally, she made sure to wiggle it a bit while it was in there lol

Billy2Sheds

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Moriarty...

I'm not sexist though.... i'm a realist hehe

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I will open a door for any woman.

However. IF that same woman responds disrespectfully I will let that same door slam in her face.

Slap ? No.

But if both parties agree. I see no issues with putting the boxing gloves on and stepping in the ring for a cardio session.

Wrestling in the bedroom is also fine

Back