Is it okay for a Man to slap a Woman?.

zed

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ofc its all subjective and circumstantial... i think alot of these responses are made out of context....
what kind of boring sex lives do you people have? ... ?

Wait.. this is about sex right? o_O

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Surely it's like katsu curry and you have to try it before you know if it's ok or not. Unfortunately I watched karate kid too many times to need to hit one yet.
Unless we include the "why are you hitting yourself?" moments which are always hilarious!

ChrisInLondon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Never. I'm a firm believer in the art of chivalry. Physical violence may sometimes be the answer to conflict between two men, but never between a man and a woman.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Ofc its all subjective and circumstantial... i think alot of these responses are made out of context....
what kind of boring sex lives do you people have? ... ?

Wait.. this is about sex right? o_O

If you read the original posting by Altair, I cannot see why there is any reason to digress from the subject matter, but inevitably, the topic is not being taken seriously and therefore loses any credibility.
If you want to start a thread about spanking and other sexual activities, then do so. Otherwise, please adhere to relevant responses.
It's quite obvious that violence of any kind towards anybody is totally unwarranted.
Naturally, I would like to have seen a thread that addresses the opposite scenario.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
To be fair. ... Violence is never the answer to any kind of conflict between anyone.
I once saw to members of a hen do having a ding dong on Blackpool prom. They were arguing about the biggest problem in the world . One championed violence and the other seagulls! If violence wasnt the answer then we have a major problem with seagulls and I dont think we can stop them with reason? Please help.

ghostseeker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
if a bloke thinks hitting a woman is big then he is a cowardly fool should be jailed .

Jay29

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No, It isn't ok. And It isn't ok for a woman to do it to a man either

zed

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you read the original posting by Altair, I cannot see why there is any reason to digress from the subject matter, but inevitably, the topic is not being taken seriously and therefore loses any credibility.
If you want to start a thread about spanking and other sexual activities, then do so. Otherwise, please adhere to relevant responses.
It's quite obvious that violence of any kind towards anybody is totally unwarranted.
Naturally, I would like to have seen a thread that addresses the opposite scenario.

Digressing from the subject matter? Clearly there was no set definition of what Altair intended to ask. There are no specifics to base any real response on, so, I believe i had every right to go out on a limb and comment to lighten the grimness behind the Question asked.
The subject matter, is a sensitive one and one that im VERY familiar with, so, what was the harm in the comment i made? ... if nothing, it deactivated a trigger, that i would imagine alot of women would be affected by?

Unless im mistaken in thinking a forum is a place for personal opinions, and not to just follow along with everyone elses responses like some misguided sheep?

Naturally, you are free to post the aforementioned thread you so desired to see...
Perhaps you might do that next time instead of jumping to the defence of a random thread, and singling out the "odd one out" comment...
*tuts*

p.s. you may have missed where i stated violence is never the answer to any kind of conflict between anyone... (2 posts above this quoted one) ;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Digressing from the subject matter? Clearly there was no set definition of what Altair intended to ask. There are no specifics to base any real response on, so, I believe i had every right to go out on a limb and comment to lighten the grimness behind the Question asked.
;)

Then I presume that you DID NOT watch Altair's video regarding Sean Connery? If you did, then it is obvious what the subject matter was about.
Whatever the original poster's intention was appears to have been completely disregarded.
No wonder less and less people are starting new posts, because they will end up similarly adulterated by an ever-growing minority.
:rolleyes:

Back