Is it okay for a Man to slap a Woman?.

adam_n

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So it's relatively simple.

If a women comes at me with a knife, I'll stand there and let her stab me until the poor girl has gotten all that aggression out of her system, cause that would be the manly thing to do yes?

Or am I missing a point?

No.

You throw the bread @ her and ask to make you a sandwich.

S

Saphire

So it's relatively simple.

If a women comes at me with a knife, I'll stand there and let her stab me until the poor girl has gotten all that aggression out of her system, cause that would be the manly thing to do yes?

Or am I missing a point?
You wouldn't be missing the point if you stood there and let her stab you.:D

Men should never hit a woman ordinarily ...they are entitled to defend themselves though.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Is it OK for a woman to slap a man should be the next question...and in some circumstances, definitely.
Your comment is utterly contradictory. Why?
Because it is blatantly sexist and nonsensical. Irony lives!
Might I also add: why didn't you start a thread on the subject yourself?

My guess is that you realised you would be going round in circles just like this thread did.
:rolleyes:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Is it OK for a woman to slap a man should be the next question...and in some circumstances, definitely.

I can think of quite a few circumstances.

Leaving wet socks draped over the back of the sofa.

Using the dining room chairs as a clothes hanger.

Whining about man flu, which is just a sniffling cold.

Telling complete strangers in Tesco to smile.

Building flat-pack furniture and never using the instruction, when he gets to the end and asks baffled "what's this bit for"- slap him around the chops.

Man toys, flying things, that break after the inevitable crash. Slap him!

Never admitting they are wrong.

Offering advice after a woman vents about something annoying her.

Looking at you baffled when you suggest moisturizer will help with that dry chapped face after a day in the sun.

And a million other slappable offenses!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Building flat-pack furniture and never using the instruction, when he gets to the end and asks baffled "what's this bit for"- slap him around the chops.

Looking at you baffled when you suggest moisturizer will help with that dry chapped face after a day in the sun.

1641458735019.gif

S

Saphire

In my time I have rewarded silly male behaviour with a good slap or two...all deserved, obviously.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
In my time I have rewarded silly male behaviour with a good slap or two...all deserved, obviously.
There's nothing wrong with a Bloke having a laugh. You call it 'Silly' behaviour. Us Blokes call it 'Bonding'. Something (Some of) you Females can't stand.

In My time, i have seen WOMEN do far worse things to blokes.

You even ATTEMPT to slap ME, i will put you down on the spot.

S

Saphire

There's nothing wrong with a Bloke having a laugh. You call it 'Silly' behaviour. Us Blokes call it 'Bonding'. Something (Some of) you Females can't stand.

In My time, i have seen WOMEN do far worse things to blokes.

You even ATTEMPT to slap ME, i will put you down on the spot.
I wouldn't give you the time of day, which is exactly why you are still smarting....you idiotic little man. :D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I wouldn't give you the time of day, which is exactly why you are still smarting....you idiotic little man. :D
Of course. You took you time this time huh...Grab that other bottle of 'I am WOMAN and I AM RIGHT.

See where it get's you with ME.

SamBally

Reaction score

Like men who sulk for weeks and weeks and weeks...

:D

SamBally

Reaction score
Genuinely true story :D

I was walking my dogs back home at around 7 am on new years day minding my own business and on my own street passed two lads who were leaning down into a car window chatting to the two occupants. One of them obviously pissed stood up chest puffed out and arms splayed widely just as I passed and was going to say something to me but I said "are you alright there mate" and so instead this lad (around 21 ish) said, "is your dog looking at me". I said "yes he probably is looking at you" and I passed and the lad started shouting drunkenly "this is my street and I own this f*cking street."

By then I was five metres past and thinking about what I could have for breakfast. I was not concerned about the shrieking pipsqueak in the background at all.

Altair reminds me of that lad.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Genuinely true story :D

I was walking my dogs back home at around 7 am on new years day minding my own business and on my own street passed two lads who were leaning down into a car window chatting to the two occupants. One of them obviously pissed stood up chest puffed out and arms splayed widely just as I passed and was going to say something to me but I said "are you alright there mate" and so instead this lad (around 21 ish) said, "is your dog looking at me". I said "yes he probably is looking at you" and I passed and the lad started shouting drunkenly "this is my street and I own this f*cking street."

By then I was five metres past and thinking about what I could have for breakfast. I was not concerned about the shrieking pipsqueak in the background at all.

Altair reminds me of that lad.
When I walk MY Dogs, I don't have the same problems as YOU have. I live in the Country Side. I wouldn't dream of living in such a filthy rotten area like You OBVIOUSLY do.

Back