Hooters.

S

Saphire

BronzeSquirrel wrote...

As a female who's worn both short skirts in her youth and shown cleavage, worn tight dresses, dressed in a way that I knew would attract male attention, worn killer make up and heels and had a mane of hair to my waist, I can say that I don't, and never have, given a flying fig if people disapprove of me or not. I dress and have always dressed to please myself. Sometimes it pleased me to turn heads. I believe it's not so much what you wear as how you wear it. You can have a woman dressed to within an inch of her life and still carry it with elegance and class. You can have another covered from head to toe and still look like trailer trash. Clothing doesn't define you. What defines you is your behaviour and comportment. If someone had a problem with what I wore, or the job I chose to do, that said more about them than me.

Couldn't agree more. x

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Who rattled your cage monkey boy?

There is a reason why you lemmings huddle together for comfort and I am not it.

I'm howling at the elderly uninteresting males/females needing to prove how they used to dress/look or attacking Angela for wearing clothing!

Ex super-models by their own words. Every one of them!!

haha.jpg

S

Saphire

But clothing does define you, given the fact that YOU choose it, on your personal taste.

Uniforms don't define you, because you don't choose them, but clothes that you wear for going out, not work related defiitely define you.
Some people will always judge others, but surely actions speak louder than words, or in this instance, clothes.
If someone chooses to define a person by their dress rather than their actions, that's pretty shallow in my opinion.

S

Saphire

*wonders how many blokes there are on these pages posing as women *

LOL.
Hmmmm... I thought you were male at first, not that you have posed as one, just the opinions you hold, but now I think you are possibly female.

Does it matter,? Unless one is deliberately trying to mislead for less than honourable reasons, who cares?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I'm howling at the elderly uninteresting males/females needing to prove how they used to dress/look or attacking Angela for wearing clothing!

Nice to see you.

I am still SMFH about the responses on one of the airhead's clickbait threads. Apparently, if monkey boy and Co ration their violence against children specifically for situations they decide warrant a good thrashing then the actual child isn't being physically assaulted after all.

Simply because they have no idea how to safely control a small child in a dangerous situation or don't have the patience and intellect to tolerate a tantrum without resorting to violence.

S

Saphire

Both simultaneously?

Killer make up and heels, with mini skirts AND your cleavage on show?

Long hair is beautiful :)

Free to do as you please :)

That's bit of a lie and you know it - If you were to dress for yourself there would be no need to put your wares on show.

Only sometimes?

I disagree - If you're wearing a short skirt, with your cleavage on show, killer make up AND high heels simultaneously don't complain if someone says you look cheap.

There are a few rules to follow regarding clothing if you're female ( if you don't want to come across as cheap and trashy) and they are:
You either :

Wear a mini skirt
Wear a low cut top
Wear killer make up
Wear high heels

Not all at once.

You could be the best looking woman in town but if you put all the above on together, you'd look cheap, not classy.

Think Joan Collins . she looked dreadful (cheap) in Dynasty.

Lol - If she was covered from head to toe she'd probably be wearing a burkal, hardly trailer trash.
Don't think you know what looking like trailer trash entails in reference to the way a woman dresses.

Clothing doesn't define you.
It definitely does as you choose to wear it.

If you're dressed to kill, you would also behave in the same manner.
You wouldn't be a wallflower.

Wish people would stop blaming others for their own short comings :rolleyes:
That's all very interesting, but I didn't say any of it.
Can you quote the right person in future, please.;)

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
But clothing does define you, given the fact that YOU choose it, on your personal taste.

Uniforms don't define you, because you don't choose them, but clothes that you wear for going out, not work related defiitely define you.
No they don't. They don't tell anyone who I am, what I think, what my life is about, who my family are. Clothes reflect back to others what they want to see. We see it on the runway at high fashion shows, the most up their own arse creations that a small number of up their own arses people fawn over because they think money maketh man. You're not anyone unless you wear the top designer gear? Really? Who says? Clothing is an extension of what we want others to see. They are not who we really are. Just as beauty is only skin deep. Our looks don't define us either. Just because someone isn't drop dead gorgeous doesn't make them a lesser human being than someone who is.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Both simultaneously?

Killer make up and heels, with mini skirts AND your cleavage on show?

Yes.
I disagree - If you're wearing a short skirt, with your cleavage on show, killer make up AND high heels simultaneously don't complain if someone says you look cheap.

There are a few rules to follow regarding clothing if you're female ( if you don't want to come across as cheap and trashy) and they are:
You either :

Wear a mini skirt
Wear a low cut top
Wear killer make up
Wear high heels

Not all at once.

There are no rules. Unless of course, you've got two arses instead of one and a body like Bella Emberg. Perhaps that's your problem?
Think Joan Collins . she looked dreadful (cheap) in Dynasty.
She's an actress and that was her character. So your point is?
Wish people would stop blaming others for their own short comings :rolleyes:
Physician heal thyself.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 9488

View attachment 9488
Were you a fat spotty moose when you were younger then? Never mind. Perhaps in your next life....

S

Saphire

look above ^^^

When I went to the original post the site wouldn't let me quote it.
It would only let me quote this one.

Maybe next time be more careful where you type :)
You quoted the wrong post....you are scraping the barrel trying to blame me for your error.:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wish people would stop blaming others for their own short comings
WTF !! women should be allowed to wear what they wish to and for whatever reason they wish withput being regarded as "TT" or any other distintly jealous remark.
I actuall like to see women who LOOK like women ,not poor versions of a male bloke :).

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There are some who would like everyone dressed in baggy grey overalls.
For men clean shaven the women no makeup, both have regulation hair cuts.

For equality.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As I said in the other post, if someone chooses to define a person by the clothes they wear, the only person to blame here is the person who's wearing the clothes, not the person judging them.

If you don't want to be judged (possibly wrongly, according to you) on the clothes you're wearing, there's a pretty simple solution to that.

Dress according to your state of mind.

My point is that you're a wind up merchant and sadly for you (and all your alter egos), I don't have time for wind up merchants.
There seems to be a lot of paranoia on here regarding suspected multiple personalities. I joined a few months ago and I really don't have the time or energy to do a Chris Costner Sizemore.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh, so you (an adult, I presume) gets up on a morning and thinks, hold on, today I want to wear this or that, because that's the way I want Tom, Dick or Harry to perceive me.

But, if Tom, Dick or Harry think I look cheap it's their problem, not mine, because I'm not responsible for what they perceive.

When sharing another person's account, I suggest you read what has been written previously from that account, before replying to any posts,
In order to avoid getting egg all over your face, as you've done tonight.
Like I said, Tom, Dick or Harry's perceptions of who I am are neither here nor there. One thing I've learned in life is to try not to judge a book by its cover.

You've just shown yourself up as a paranoid prat, me dear. It's fun watching you do that, though. Carry on.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Really?
You seem to forget that a person's freedom ends where the next person's freedom begins.

Define what a woman should look like, according to you.
Not a problem mate . I`m a Blue blooded Male and get turned on by a Red blooded female ,NOT by any bloke even if they wear makeup and women`s clothes .
You must lead a lonely life if you can`t tell the difference between a real Female and a real Male ,sorry for you man :).

Back