Hooters.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Ask yourself... While the topic is partly about dysfunctional men who frequent strip clubs, why is it lurky Christopher stalks me on this site like a ferret down a rabbit hole?

Even after days or weeks away there he is like clockwork... like a nodding dog on a car dashboard...

I don't like him, he disgusts me, he makes my skin crawl, his obvious lack of self-esteem, forcing himself on me, thrusting his bony old groin against my posts, makes it even creepier.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We don't see male waiters walking around restaurants with their wares on show..

No answer to this statement though, eh?

Dead giveaway - You're definitely male, besides being a (word of choice).

It's been a while since Sam and Whales last posted.

The duo seem to be back in a new guise :rolleyes:
I enjoy reading their posts ,even though they don`t like me ! hahahaa . At least i think we have one thing in common . A lack of respect for the name changer .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
is now trying to change his name back to the other one.
He has several names at the same time . He has access to several IP`s so uses them to create several names which he even uses at same time ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes, on this forum - That doesn't mean that I am up all night watching your moves, but I do notice the times of posting the following day lol
let me enlighten you . he is up until later than me and im up until 2:30am many nights ! .

SamBally

Reaction score
He must have heard an early night from monitoring the site last night, probably no one else was posting, because it was only 3, 6, and 14 seconds after I randomly posted 3 times this morning before he gave me his stalky "LMAO".

SamBally

Reaction score
Another really odd thing he does frequently is "lol" in response to any woman who has typed directly to him. But he hasn't written anything remotely amusing and nor have they.

"My cat died last night"

"I am really sorry to hear that lol"

What's that all about?

SamBally

Reaction score
Have you also noticed how he gets sod all reaction now on his new ID yet on his other ID he was the favourite boy in the class?

The teachers' pet.

I bet he gave himself "likes" on his old ID.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Another really odd thing he does frequently is "lol" in response to any woman who has typed directly to him. But he hasn't written anything remotely amusing and nor have they.

"My cat died last night"

"I am really sorry to hear that lol"

What's that all about?
Ther`s a lot of his chatroom mates like that ! They laugh at the slightest remark by him . I think he has some sort of hold over them ,fk knows why !:)

SamBally

Reaction score
Maybe it's a cult thing and he is the evil leader, a wolf in sheep's clothing who might be convincing to stupids but in my time I have yet to see an intelligent woman (on the boards) chat to him in any great depth.

"My welfare has been stopped. I don't know how I will feed my two children now. I have been made homeless and I just don't know what to do."

"Stop scrounging off the state, in that £10,000 a night 5* hotel and pull yourself together and piss off back on the 'dingy' that brought you here lol."

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hello honey, I'm home!

Today I am mainly being female!

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

daisy face gif.gif

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Perhaps we need to create a whole new thread on what moral compass is about and how it affects what we do and also what turning a blind eye involves.

What is moral to some may not be to others. In western society is OK for women to walk around in whatever clothing they like. In other countries they must cover up. So who has the moral high ground here?

We don't see male waiters walking around restaurants with thier wares on show..

Most men look ridiculous naked, that's why. And if there was a bar with naked male waiters, the women would spend most of their time laughing at all those limp "last turkey on the shelf" dangly bits.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
True, it's personal choice, but why do women wear short skirts or low cut tops in the first place?
Why does a woman feel the need to put her wares on show?
Doesn't she have anything else to offer ?
Does she feel so unattractive/unintelligent that she feels that the only way to pull a man (or get a job) is by showing her legs or showing her cleavage (or both)?

Lots of questions to be answered here.

As a female who's worn both short skirts in her youth and shown cleavage, worn tight dresses, dressed in a way that I knew would attract male attention, worn killer make up and heels and had a mane of hair to my waist, I can say that I don't, and never have, given a flying fig if people disapprove of me or not. I dress and have always dressed to please myself. Sometimes it pleased me to turn heads. I believe it's not so much what you wear as how you wear it. You can have a woman dressed to within an inch of her life and still carry it with elegance and class. You can have another covered from head to toe and still look like trailer trash. Clothing doesn't define you. What defines you is your behaviour and comportment. If someone had a problem with what I wore, or the job I chose to do, that said more about them than me.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ask yourself... While the topic is partly about dysfunctional men who frequent strip clubs, why is it lurky Christopher stalks me on this site like a ferret down a rabbit hole?

Even after days or weeks away there he is like clockwork... like a nodding dog on a car dashboard...

I don't like him, he disgusts me, he makes my skin crawl, his obvious lack of self-esteem, forcing himself on me, thrusting his bony old groin against my posts, makes it even creepier.
For someone you loathe you never bloody shut up about him. It must be love.

Back