Should guests be allowed back into YAH?

• No..YAH must remain special

• Yes.. The room needs new blood

• omg not another poll kill me now

Results are only viewable after voting.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Altair.... it seems to me that these twins and their mum only wanna reply to simple, unmeanful posts. All the ones that are serious and mean something to the community they dont answer because of the lack of media education. That means they are not well read.
Again in English please.

And where exactly do you contribute ? Seems you only reply to select topics.

Shame I tought you had forgot to put clocks back and we would have some peace.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Shame I tought you had forgot to put clocks back and we would have some peace.

' I tought I taw a puddy cat '........ I run evening classes in Spelling LG, shall I put your name on register?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
' I tought I taw a puddy cat '........ I run evening classes in Spelling LG, shall I put your name on register?
My spellings not perfect but compared to you I have nothing to worry about.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
LMFAO megs and both of them like you post ............. heeeeee a conspiracy or a big fat joke
Or Heaven forbid a clique. :eek:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or maybe its just you and your little gang that finding thought Jude.

So now its wrong to like a post because I like / agree with them. Jude I really do wonder about your sanity!

PS congratulations on learning the spelling of clique

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would assume being human nature, that any mod may take friends sides in disputes in room, maybe whisper them to stop instead of banning, but end of day they are meant to be unbiased and there to monitor rooms fairly... if this is not happening and proof is shown, then they should be demodded.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would assume being human nature, that any mod may take friends sides in disputes in room, maybe whisper them to stop instead of banning, but end of day they are meant to be unbiased and there to monitor rooms fairly... if this is not happening and proof is shown, then they should be demodded.

Totally agree other idea i said is they dont mod a room their friends are in or use another name but not say whom they are . but then again ideas are frowned upon it seems

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
LMFAO megs and both of them like you post ............. heeeeee a conspiracy or a big fat joke
I have avoided answering you till this dare say i aviod you again . but leave me out of your petty disagreement .
I dont do clique's .................. I write as i find . . go figure for yourself oh by the way we not 3 in 1 like you think we are deffo all our own person.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
@Jude...
I don't really know who Supernova, Shelagh or Megs are, seen them in the rooms for sure, haven't really spoken to them save for a few sentences here and there. Never private messaged them and never spoken to them offline that I know of.

I have video logs of the chat and I've also requested under GDPR for the admin/owner to send me copies of the chat logs and the screenshots they made this decision upon. Screenshots can be edited, or even taken at the right time to make a comment appear completely out of context.

That's the real reason for my ban. They tried to say I was making false allegations about Sarkymare when in fact I was asking her a question, it even had a ? at the end of the question.

Yet, she was openly accusing me of making unwanted sexual advances towards her... She was basically accusing me of sexual harassment and she was doing that over the course of 2 days and I'm not the only male she's done this too either.

Elwoodbluez? Yep, he found it all highly amusing, didn't warn her in anyway shape or form.. But as soon as I asked her how far she'd go with making these false allegations towards a guy that doesn't like her, she took offence and cried for me to be banned.

At the moment I'm not really sure what shocks me the most, the fact it actually happened, or the fact that so many men and women, including other moderators and the site owners/admins, seem to think it's perfectly acceptable for a woman to claim a guy has sexually harassed her, just because he openly admits he doesn't like her.

I've said it BEFORE and i will say it AGAIN....Way too much information. If you are subject to a BAN it is a BAN and for good reason.

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@Jude...
I don't really know who Supernova, Shelagh or Megs are, seen them in the rooms for sure, haven't really spoken to them save for a few sentences here and there. Never private messaged them and never spoken to them offline that I know of.

I have video logs of the chat and I've also requested under GDPR for the admin/owner to send me copies of the chat logs and the screenshots they made this decision upon. Screenshots can be edited, or even taken at the right time to make a comment appear completely out of context.

That's the real reason for my ban. They tried to say I was making false allegations about Sarkymare when in fact I was asking her a question, it even had a ? at the end of the question.

Yet, she was openly accusing me of making unwanted sexual advances towards her... She was basically accusing me of sexual harassment and she was doing that over the course of 2 days and I'm not the only male she's done this too either.

Elwoodbluez? Yep, he found it all highly amusing, didn't warn her in anyway shape or form.. But as soon as I asked her how far she'd go with making these false allegations towards a guy that doesn't like her, she took offence and cried for me to be banned.

At the moment I'm not really sure what shocks me the most, the fact it actually happened, or the fact that so many men and women, including other moderators and the site owners/admins, seem to think it's perfectly acceptable for a woman to claim a guy has sexually harassed her, just because he openly admits he doesn't like her.

Hubs, I think you got crossed wires. If I am correct Jude is referring to a totally different post and people but as it was on this same thread earlier its got mixed up in your post. My comment was in response to your post......

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@Jude...

we not spoken in room or other wise i did say studley the place of needles nothing more .

Reaction score
The good news is we now know, if you're looking for honest, innocent, trouble-free chat, find another site. Someone says something, you visit the rooms you see the same something, boss says they can't do anything about it for so so reason, you know all people want is a nice chat? Not a visit to a virtual Alcatraz full of evil criminals waiting to prey on you where you have to watch your back at every step.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hubs UK.... I dont usually visit YAH or Lobby, I was not a member of AOL and have only seen these people here in forums....... I am sorry to hear you have had so many problems with moderators/admin etc. These power people should be hear to Welcome, chat and help members who use the website ?

It seems something is very wrong with the management and administration ... maybe a call for a HELP ROOM room would be appropiate.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Iv never been in a clique before,i rather like it

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Iv never been in a clique before,i rather like it
SuperNova I do wonder if i should join a clique. but i so used to being in my own clique i dont want others to join. I fussy whom i share myself with.

Back