• No..YAH must remain special

• Yes.. The room needs new blood

• omg not another poll kill me now

Results are only viewable after voting.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh I forgot they in your cliche too.
I'm not in no cliques here Jude as I said I am very much Marmite with members - I am not going anywhere no matter what the little gang tries to do to drive me off the site.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm not in no cliques here Jude as I said I am very much Marmite with members - I am not going anywhere no matter what the little gang tries to do to drive me off the site.

I don't want to drive you off this site..! But surely this site is not for you...! What do you get out of it?..You never post anything at all meaningful...!

I think you revel in the ridicule that you get TBH.

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I actually think both LG and Beemovie are the worst winders on here.

Beemovie tries to pretend he is a gent in rooms..........just reading his comments on here shows he is as fake as a 9 bob note !

B

Beemovie

Beemovie tries to pretend he is a gent in rooms..........just reading his comments on here shows he is as fake as a 9 bob note !
I dont try to pretend anything Shelagh but I am not going to let an internet tramp like her have a go all the time

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't want to drive you off this site..! But surely this site is not for you...! What do you get out of it?..You never post anything at all meaningful...!

I post plenty thanks but you go looking for the trouble posts. As I said only you Jude Doris and words seem to have issues with me.

What do you contribute apart from threats and music videos that fill up forum. Let's face it you do it because you think there should be a SharePoint board. Posting individual videos don't work the same in forum.

B

Beemovie

Ha ha ha he doesn't post anything meaningful? Have you read the dross you write? Bell end

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I post plenty thanks but you go looking for the trouble posts. As I said only you Jude Doris and words seem to have issues with me.

What do you contribute apart from threats and music videos that fill up forum. Let's face it you do it because you think there should be a SharePoint board. Posting individual videos don't work the same in forum.

Point ME to ONE post YOU have made that was Meaningful....PLEASE FACKING DO..;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
O run along now Altair I don't have to prove anything. I contribute more than you do end of!

Well just name ONE....Of the CONTRIBUTING post's YOU have made?...So all the good folks here can see it/ them..?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Not proving anything to you so just run along playtime is over

Great...You have just proven a point...Those with an ounce of intelligence who read this stuff will understand MY Point.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well just name ONE....Of the CONTRIBUTING post's YOU have made?...So all the good folks here can see it/ them..?

Altair.... it seems to me that these twins and their mum only wanna reply to simple, unmeanful posts. All the ones that are serious and mean something to the community they dont answer because of the lack of media education. That means they are not well read.

Back