Results are only viewable after voting.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
*YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*.....

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for that contribution to the thread was It well worth waiting for. I can't wait for your next input...make it just as good!
I will, sweetcheeks! ;)

dragongirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
oh dear DL, you're almost as long winded as you are dramatic.... gives us a break!! :p

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
76cg.gif

J

JustinCredible

I will, sweetcheeks! ;)
*YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*.....
Yaris old girl..You can type in sentences..can't you? You are capable of independent thought..aren't you? If so then please make an effort to contribute to the forum..give instead of forever taking. I'm not having a pop..perish the thought! If you find you do need help in communicating I am always here and just a pm away so don't be afraid to ask..good girl x
oh dear DL, you're almost as long winded as you are dramatic.... gives us a break!! :p
Dragon old girl.. I am making a note of your every sly dig..every pop! your name is now on the list and when everyone else has been upgraded and my turn eventually comes I shall consult the list! so if I were you I'd be a good girl..Oh and I am not long winded.. I may be full of hot air I'll give you that! x :)

B

Beemovie

Yaris old girl..You can type in sentences..can't you? You are capable of independent thought..aren't you? If so then please make an effort to contribute to the forum..give instead of forever taking. I'm not having a pop..perish the thought! If you find you do need help in communicating I am always here and just a pm away so don't be afraid to ask..good girl x

Dragon old girl.. I am making a note of your every sly dig..every pop! your name is now on the list and when everyone else has been upgraded and my turn eventually comes I shall consult the list! so if I were you I'd be a good girl..Oh and I am not long winded.. I may be full of hot air I'll give you that! x :)
What a condescending prat you are Justine even in wind up mode

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Your windups are now getting a tad boring sweetcheeks, will leave you to it, have fun! :D

J

JustinCredible

Your windups are now getting a tad boring sweetcheeks, will leave you to it, have fun! :D
A whole sentence. .well done! :) but please don't patronise me or i'll start following you and we all know how much you love followers. :rolleyes: Can I give you some advice? Stop checking every 5 mins to see how many followers you have and contribute to the forum instead.
Ask not what your forum can do for you but what you can do for your forum. Now stop hijacking threads and that's my last word on the subject!

B

Beemovie

A whole sentence. .well done! :) but please don't patronise me or i'll start following you and we all know how much you love followers. :rolleyes: Can I give you some advice? Stop checking every 5 mins to see how many followers you have and contribute to the forum instead.
Ask not what your forum can do for you but what you can do for your forum. Now stop hijacking threads and that's my last word on the subject!
You are one hell of a wanker Justine. Almost as bad as Jude

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Follow me all you like!, really couldn't give a flying fig! :rolleyes:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You changed ya mind about followers then Yaris?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You changed ya mind about followers then Yaris?
Justin is a wind up merchant Jude, am very surprised you haven't noticed that!, hence the wind up.....

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I actually think both LG and Beemovie are the worst winders on here.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nah, those two are not the worst on here......(says nowt!)

B

Beemovie

I actually think both LG and Beemovie are the worst winders on here.
Thats as may be jude but i do think your picture is the biggest windup. I mean surely you could have picked a less offensive one?
where did you get that picture? Ugly are us?

dragongirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
DL, I dont take digs... I have explained this before... I make statements... :D

Back