Favourite TV series

Lau40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm loving Ozark (on Netflix) right now. It's absolutely gripping and a ripping yarn to boot. Doesn't cast American society in a good light though....bribery & corruption, promiscuity, family breakdown, drugs, graphic violence, guns and white trash...and those are just the better points!
Love Ozark x

DoveCameron

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I liked Cinderella when I was younger I know lots of my fans grew up with mal!

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Skippy, Flipper, Little House on the Prairy, The Daltons, I will come back with more laters!!!!!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I am not really the type to watch a series of anything as i just don't have time to keep up ,

Out of those that i have watched i would have to say Friday Night Dinner has given me the most laughs :)

Isabelle1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Then: Basil Brush (the original) & Dangermouse - they used to have me in uncontrollable fits of giggles.
Now: Doctor Who and Australian Ninja Warrior

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I am not really the type to watch a series of anything as i just don't have time to keep up ,

Out of those that i have watched i would have to say Friday Night Dinner has given me the most laughs :)
But you have the time to keep up being a Mod on a Chat site?...Hmm..:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
But you have the time to keep up being a Mod on a Chat site?...Hmm..:D

So you proved my point ,
So some of my spare time is taken up by the site but I'd rather do that than follow Eastenders as you lot seem more entertaining XD
I have lots of interests but parking my ass in front of a TV doesn't appeal to me.
Unless Motorsport or UFC is on.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
images (4).jpeg

HarvestMouse

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Handmaid’s Tale, Breaking Bad, Luther, earlier LOD

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m a huge star trek fan! I can watch all the series from the first up to the latest over and over ! I then go and watch all the movies!

I’m also a huge buffy the vampire fan and Angel !!! Was great then and still great now.

I also love Diana Gabaldon , I’ve been reading her novels for over 20 years , the outlander series. I can’t express how much I love the adapted TV series, they couldn’t have picked a better Jamie and Clare!! Love it !

Last edited:
S

Steven56

The Munsters, Lost in Space, Bonanza. As a child and teenager . Really have not followed any series as an adult.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I loved getting on , a dark comedy which was scarily just like the real thing

B

Bad_Influence

They are talking about topics the mainstream news daren't. And it’s nice to see all sides represented. My only gripe is that they are pushing the vaccines, but on the whole it’s balanced. And although the presenters don’t always agree with what’s said, all guests can speak openly. It is refreshing.
I’d never really heard of Neil Oliver (the coast guy) before but he’s won everyone over I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bad_Influence

Yes, being able to speak openly is what's so refreshing. But I'm wondering how long this news channel will last... the snowflakes are already leaning on advertisers to boycott the channel. I was initially against the vaccine, stating on this forum that I wouldn't touch the Pfizer. But over time I changed my mind, and went to the Sunderland Nightingale, fully expecting that vaccine. I ended up being given the Oxford one. I'm now double jabbed :)
I won’t bring the vaccine conversation here.

They snowflakes tried to get advertisers boycotted from day one but the backlash against those companies was huge, forcing many to back-track and allow their ads on GBNews. I think it’s here to stay now, they are regularly beating the BBC, ITV and Sky for viewing figures where news is concerned.

Back