Favourite TV series

Lau40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm loving Ozark (on Netflix) right now. It's absolutely gripping and a ripping yarn to boot. Doesn't cast American society in a good light though....bribery & corruption, promiscuity, family breakdown, drugs, graphic violence, guns and white trash...and those are just the better points!
Love Ozark x

DoveCameron

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I liked Cinderella when I was younger I know lots of my fans grew up with mal!

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Skippy, Flipper, Little House on the Prairy, The Daltons, I will come back with more laters!!!!!

Poco_Loco

✪ Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not really the type to watch a series of anything as i just don't have time to keep up ,

Out of those that i have watched i would have to say Friday Night Dinner has given me the most laughs :)

Isabelle1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Then: Basil Brush (the original) & Dangermouse - they used to have me in uncontrollable fits of giggles.
Now: Doctor Who and Australian Ninja Warrior

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I am not really the type to watch a series of anything as i just don't have time to keep up ,

Out of those that i have watched i would have to say Friday Night Dinner has given me the most laughs :)
But you have the time to keep up being a Mod on a Chat site?...Hmm..:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
But you have the time to keep up being a Mod on a Chat site?...Hmm..:D

So you proved my point ,
So some of my spare time is taken up by the site but I'd rather do that than follow Eastenders as you lot seem more entertaining XD
I have lots of interests but parking my ass in front of a TV doesn't appeal to me.
Unless Motorsport or UFC is on.

Poco_Loco

✪ Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
images (4).jpeg

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m a huge star trek fan! I can watch all the series from the first up to the latest over and over ! I then go and watch all the movies!

I’m also a huge buffy the vampire fan and Angel !!! Was great then and still great now.

I also love Diana Gabaldon , I’ve been reading her novels for over 20 years , the outlander series. I can’t express how much I love the adapted TV series, they couldn’t have picked a better Jamie and Clare!! Love it !

Last edited: