Favourite TV series

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sleeper Cell from 2005/2006..... "An American undercover FBI agent is assigned to infiltrate a terrorist sleeper cell that is planning an attack in Los Angeles", 2 seasons, really enjoyed both, no slow episodes either.

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
2 really awesome comedies I've been watching at the moment, literally snort laughing but I think you need a certain type of humour and/or be neurodiverse to enjoy them:

How To With John Wilson

Nathan For You

Red_Phoenix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Watching - Rings of Power as the episodes pop up.

Just binged...
Paper Girls
Almost Paradise

Red_Phoenix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OK. What am I going to binge next.. And what binge tool will I use lol. I think I may try something on DisneyPlus. Maybe one of the Star Wars series.

Danny84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Because I cannot abide the current flood of British dramas and tedious US imports of dubious quality, I am happy to resort to watching episodes of Peep Show, Mitchell and Webb, and practically anything made by Pemberton and Shearsmith from the League of Gentlemen. For me, comedy is the best tonic.

Fack off clean shirt

Danny84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Awww, Bod and his lil dress. Wtf actually WAS he?! I liked Morph, too, on that quiet art man's program (Tony Hart...). And Button Moon; I struggle to listen to the theme tune without becoming all emosh. LOVED Wombles (I own their album on vinyl) and also Bagpuss, although it was a cat!

WHY can't we go back? :(
I've recently got my 6 year old daughter into button moon just so I have an excuse to watch it lol

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't agree, it was a well made fantasy fiction, it might not align well with LOTR but it was worth watching,
Really?
A series which is based on Tolkiens Middle Earth saga did "not align well with LOTR but it was worth watching"
Im sorry, it was a debacle from from start to finish.

It was great talking to my best mate about, we were in hysterics on saturday mornings as we have both read all of Tolkiens works.

The funny thing is, I dont blame the actors, they did what they could with a story that is so badly written it deserves a Darwin award.

I actually looked forward to watching the episodes week by week to see what they screwed up.

It was popular, yes, because a lot of people watched it just to see how bad it would actually get.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Really?
A series which is based on Tolkiens Middle Earth saga did "not align well with LOTR but it was worth watching"
Im sorry, it was a debacle from from start to finish.

It was great talking to my best mate about, we were in hysterics on saturday mornings as we have both read all of Tolkiens works.

The funny thing is, I dont blame the actors, they did what they could with a story that is so badly written it deserves a Darwin award.

I actually looked forward to watching the episodes week by week to see what they screwed up.

It was popular, yes, because a lot of people watched it just to see how bad it would actually get.
I enjoyed it, only because i watched it all in one go, i think if id been waiting a week between episodes id have been raging. Absolutely no issue with the actors or its production in terms of graphics etc, it was just very none eventful, i needed far more action and wars. Im not going to lie about knowing all the ins and outs of what they got wrong in terms of storyline as i never read the books, i just watched the films

EthelTheGreat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Because I cannot abide the current flood of British dramas and tedious US imports of dubious quality, I am happy to resort to watching episodes of Peep Show, Mitchell and Webb, and practically anything made by Pemberton and Shearsmith from the League of Gentlemen. For me, comedy is the best tonic.
Oh we like the same TV! We have so much in common

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Oh we like the same TV! We have so much in common
Do you really think that I am going to be fooled by this shallow ruse?
My dear woman, you are still on the bottom rung, as it were.
:rolleyes:

Back