Favourite TV series

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm loving Ozark (on Netflix) right now. It's absolutely gripping and a ripping yarn to boot. Doesn't cast American society in a good light though....bribery & corruption, promiscuity, family breakdown, drugs, graphic violence, guns and white trash...and those are just the better points!

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Uncivil partnership it is then .

And BOD , i forgot BOD !

Awww, Bod and his lil dress. Wtf actually WAS he?! I liked Morph, too, on that quiet art man's program (Tony Hart...). And Button Moon; I struggle to listen to the theme tune without becoming all emosh. LOVED Wombles (I own their album on vinyl) and also Bagpuss, although it was a cat!

WHY can't we go back? :(

B

Bad_Influence

Awww, Bod and his lil dress. Wtf actually WAS he?! I liked Morph, too, on that quiet art man's program (Tony Hart...). And Button Moon; I struggle to listen to the theme tune without becoming all emosh. LOVED Wombles (I own their album on vinyl) and also Bagpuss, although it was a cat!

You should be banned from the forums simply for using the 'word' emosh. Shameful behaviour. :D:D:D

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You should be banned from the forums simply for using the 'word' emosh. Shameful behaviour. :D:D:D
Yeah, but I DO use it ironically. I wish there was tone of voice on here... Note I never do 'LOL' ... Does that count as redemption?:eek:

Snowmanky

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I have no idea but the music was proper groovy . Especially PC Plods.

Still want to marry you .

Last edited:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
it's best person, these days. it's like learning a new language.

Unless you're invited, please just remain an observer. In any case, I will be the best whatever. ;)

smeagolsloincloth

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Found this by complete accident last month, and binge watched the whole lot in one day. Yay for the excuse of lockdown! I've got my fingers and toes crossed they do a second season.

Back