Do you believe in love at first sight?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
funny how 15 became 14? Magic eh ?:). Plus they are all decent chatters ,unlike most of your gang !
again no gang i am my own boss not a sheep you who dont follow there was 15

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You arent allowed to mention other chatroom but the initial are JC ....you used to skulk round the women like a sad puppy.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
was it the joker club ....lol i know of another who skulks round women
I don`t think any of you need to worry about being followed ;you don`t have anything to offer !.Actually i`m glad that you brought this to my attention as some on my followed list have left or decided not to speak to me .Either way i can just "unfollow" them now ,thanks very =much :)..Btw ,you won`t believe it but i`ve never just "followed " anyone on here unless they have asked me to ,with a reason.I`m that good at chatting !.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Whskers likes this " .. ."BadInfluence likes this" ,etc etc , i think i can tell a clique when i see one ;)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don`t think any of you need to worry about being followed ;you don`t have anything to offer !.Actually i`m glad that you brought this to my attention as some on my followed list have left or decided not to speak to me .Either way i can just "unfollow" them now ,thanks very =much :)..Btw ,you won`t believe it but i`ve never just "followed " anyone on here unless they have asked me to ,with a reason.I`m that good at chatting !.

any person follows me gets blocked as soon as i find out . its stalking in my book now grand dad go get ya tabs it time u had a nap or u wont be awake at 1am

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Why would anyone follow him geez ....i don't follow anyone and im sure no one follows me ive only been here a few weeks lol

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Didnt think blokes twitched after a certain age:)

Back