Do you believe in love at first sight?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
how old is he ? if i remember right he kick u stink about ppl knowing his age . and was pointed out to him you have to give your date of birth when you sign up..... [might not of been him.]

Thought he'd be in his 60s by now or maybe older

Enraged_Anarchy

♫ MUSIC IS LIFE ♫
Reaction score
Hilarious, thanks for this thread. It killed 5 mins :)

Enraged_Anarchy

♫ MUSIC IS LIFE ♫
Reaction score
Or go to church :)
Goto church? some are too scared through fear of bein struck by lightening the second the step foot on holy ground :D

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I am sorry to find yet ANOTHER thread being abused and straying far from the subject matter.
I feel it's about time Administration intervened when Forums are being trivialised in this manner.

I've noticed some of the more prominent contributors to the Forums are now conspicuous by their absence, and it is most likely because threads are not being used in the correct manner.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd have grounded you lot by now if I was in charge. o_O smh
I`m afraid that the owners of this site don`t seem to deem ageism as offensive enough to warrant a ban . Sexism ,Racism, Anti-semitism ..etc but not Ageism. There are a few using this site who think that to mock and scorn old people is a good way to get their kicks .To be fair most of them are in the 40 to 60 age bracket and enjoy deriding older folks with their pathetic degrading remarks. It`s easy enough to tell if a member is just making a friendly joke of age or if they actually want to think that that person is going to be hurt by their remarks.

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
I`m afraid that the owners of this site don`t seem to deem ageism as offensive enough to warrant a ban . Sexism ,Racism, Anti-semitism ..etc but not Ageism. There are a few using this site who think that to mock and scorn old people is a good way to get their kicks .To be fair most of them are in the 40 to 60 age bracket and enjoy deriding older folks with their pathetic degrading remarks. It`s easy enough to tell if a member is just making a friendly joke of age or if they actually want to think that that person is going to be hurt by their remarks.

Fair enough. I see it a lot aimed at you. All I would say is block has been great for me with persistent offenders. They are really not worth the eyeball space.

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
That`s because you are one decent person Biz and have to tolerate a lot of stick yourself i know . From the louts who often control the chatrooms .
I don't see half of it because I have so many blocked. I come here for a laugh and to pass the time and escape my chaotic and imperfect life. I don't come here to take things out on strangers.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bizarre babe he keeps going on about things that happened 5 years ago why do you think people take the mickey out of him . I believe some wasnt even on this chat site he does himself no favors he needs to grow a pair and move on

Just saying

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
Bizarre babe he keeps going on about things that happened 5 years ago why do you think people take the mickey out of him . I believe some wasnt even on this chat site he does himself no favors he needs to grow a pair and move on

Just saying

This is where block comes into play. Sorted.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some times Forum is more entertaining than the chat room

SJ79

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Absolutely...although it's not the love that you have when you think of marriage...more like an infatuation?

Laura-Star

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's not love at first site...but usually lust...and u are only judging a person by their good looks.....no idea is they are shallow and vain underneath..so no...does not exist

Back