Do you believe in love at first sight?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
You need to learn to add up T. count from 2018( April when he joined if you care to read ?) and then count forwars to September 2020 ...i think it may be less than 4 ? :D At the same time count from when i joined ( 2 or so months before Bad) and you may not know it but i was ok with all of that clique until he joined ! .Think about it .
again ur spendin so much time obsessing over one chatter its madness lol, i have better things to do that check out when some ppl joined this site ..like actually chattin to ppl i like an get on with, try it maybe fun.instead of holding on to past chatroom spats

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
again ur spendin so much time obsessing over one chatter its madness lol, i have better things to do that check out when some ppl joined this site ..like actually chattin to ppl i like an get on with, try it maybe fun.instead of holding on to past chatroom spats
I don`t obsess over that chatter ,strange as it may seem. he obsesses over me ! If i start calling you names like **** or tramp then tell me what i should forget about ok ? I chatted with all those in the yah room quite happily until he joined ! Then he used his influence and bad mouthing me to gradually stop them all from even saying hello to me . You may think he`s Mr Wonderful ,i don`t and there are others too.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I don`t obsess over that chatter ,strange as it may seem. he obsesses over me ! If i start calling you names like **** or tramp then tell me what i should forget about ok ? I chatted with all those in the yah room quite happily until he joined ! Then he used his influence and bad mouthing me to gradually stop them all from even saying hello to me . You may think he`s Mr Wonderful ,i don`t and there are others too.
ur free to call me what u like i couldnt give a flyin f..believe this or not words on a screen dont hurt me, if they did i would block an ignore...also im influenced by no one, i make my own mind up on ppl and judge for myself ..anyway this is rather boring now so i shall bide u fairwell :) have a wonderful evening

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ur free to call me what u like i couldnt give a flyin f..believe this or not words on a screen dont hurt me, if they did i would block an ignore...also im influenced by no one, i make my own mind up on ppl and judge for myself ..anyway this is rather boring now so i shall bide u fairwell :) have a wonderful evening
G`night :)

Bailey

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
All of you .....give yourself a slap ffs :D wtf lool

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gets popcorn for lucylocket to watch the next episode :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As a member of the clique of course you understand what Clown types :). If you believe everything he says though then i`m afraid he has you fooled :).

I have NEVER been a member of the clique . i have my own mind just because I agree with some of what says he does mean not he has me fooled at all. I am no sheep nor will i ever be. unlike you whose always following 15 people .
As for pushing your button i no idea who you are i cant recall ever speaking to you [ must be a yam yam] .
so chew on that .

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Hes just an old guy who thinks he's still got it when infact he never had it he's never changed he was the same on another chastite he tried it on with a few never got very far because they saw him for what he is .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hes just an old guy who thinks he's still got it when infact he never had it he's never changed he was the same on another chastite he tried it on with a few never got very far because they saw him for what he is .
Ohh ,you know all about me do you ? I have news for you .You know **** all ! Been a member since July ,this year and yuo have the cheek to make nasty remarks about someone who is nothing like you describe .That`s why i got into this discord with the Clown origonally .he tried to make false accusations about me in chatrooms on this site . I`m glad that a few of the members really are independant minded.. Why don`t you have the balls to name what it is you say i`m supposed to try on previous sites ?.
The last thing i wish to be is a member of any cliques to which you and a few others breed !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have NEVER been a member of the clique . i have my own mind just because I agree with some of what says he does mean not he has me fooled at all. I am no sheep nor will i ever be. unlike you whose always following 15 people .
As for pushing your button i no idea who you are i cant recall ever speaking to you [ must be a yam yam] .
so chew on that .
name the 15 people who`m i follow ?

Back