Do you believe in love at first sight?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No, I do not.
As someone else has already stated, it is more likely to be lust (aka primal attraction).
Next question, please ....
Where are you ? It`s sad not to see you in the chatrooms although a few are quite happy to have you as an outsider . Stay safe :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Action do speak louder than words:)

Words are all you can expect from a FORUM, I'm afraid.
The ingenue who poses under that sobriquet is far more challenged than challenging. Alas.
:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Where are you ? It`s sad not to see you in the chatrooms although a few are quite happy to have you as an outsider . Stay safe :)

This site will die long before I do. I assure you. I will be manifesting myself in the very near future. As the vicar said to the bishop.
:)

Scotsman87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just out of pure interest, do you believe in love at first sight? or do you feel it takes time to fall in love? do you think you can know someone is the one immediately?

No I think you have to fall in love. Lust at first sight is more like it. You could see someone you find sexually attractive, be completely captivated by their looks, yet disgusted by their personality. You could meet someone, quite unremarkable in their appearance, yet spend some time with them, get to know them, and you could fall head over heels for them.

I don't understand how you could fall in love a first sight! Perhaps you meet someone so sexually attractive, that you kid yourself on that it is love?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
No I think you have to fall in love. Lust at first sight is more like it. You could see someone you find sexually attractive, be completely captivated by their looks, yet disgusted by their personality. You could meet someone, quite unremarkable in their appearance, yet spend some time with them, get to know them, and you could fall head over heels for them.

I don't understand how you could fall in love a first sight! Perhaps you meet someone so sexually attractive, that you kid yourself on that it is love?

Dont believe in love at first sight like u said u can be sexually attracted to someone and there personality is like talking to a wet lettuce me personally i always go for personality long as there is something there .

Scotsman87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dont believe in love at first sight like u said u can be sexually attracted to someone and there personality is like talking to a wet lettuce me personally i always go for personality long as there is something there .

Yes I'm the same. I'm not saying looks are not a factor, for a relationship I'd go for personality first. For a casual no strings type relationship, I suppose their personality wouldn't really matter.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes I'm the same. I'm not saying looks are not a factor, for a relationship I'd go for personality first. For a casual no strings type relationship, I suppose their personality wouldn't really matter.
There is a reality program om TV which is called "Marriage at first sight Australia" worth watching ,if only for a laugh. Singles are matched up with a partner by a panel of experts and then they have to get married for real ,proper blessings etc. Then they get a chance to get to know each other and decide whether to "stay" or "leave" . If the couple havn`t consumated the marriage then of course they get divorced no problem .If they have though it require a proper Divorce .Progress is discussed every day, with the whole group of about 6 or 10 couple. Worth a peep i think :).

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Dunno why anyone would want meaningless sex lol....but get what you're saying .

Scotsman87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dunno why anyone would want meaningless sex lol....but get what you're saying .

Well for me I like sex, Who doesn't? I don't have the time, and the availability for a full blown relationship, I'd love to, I just don't. I have a spare hour a week, that would be great to fill with meaningless sex. Rather than have a relationship, where the woman, unfortunately would be neglected. Better for her to be with a man with time, and me with a woman who drops her pants quick lol :p:p:p

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Well for me I like sex, Who doesn't? I don't have the time, and the availability for a full blown relationship, I'd love to, I just don't. I have a spare hour a week, that would be great to fill with meaningless sex. Rather than have a relationship, where the woman, unfortunately would be neglected. Better for her to be with a man with time, and me with a woman who drops her pants quick lol :p:p:p

You can't argue with that. I wonder what the female perspective is on the subject. Normally, they are far less honest. They've only just started to admit that they **********.
:)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Haha no wonder u stay in the *friend zone* ....thats too easy lol

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Most men would ha

Last edited:
Back