Do you believe in love at first sight?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Surely you mean ‘medieval’ castle.

Surely I do not. And for your information, I gave the Mediaeval spelling, to help in your education. <big smile>
Here's a quick definition straight from the dictionary:
Mediaeval - (adjective):
Relating to the Middle Ages.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Surely I do not. And for your information, I gave the Mediaeval spelling, to help in your education. <big smile>
Mediaeval - (adjective):
You humour the Clown too much ! At this rate you`ll be yet another member of his clique :)

B

Bad_Influence

Mediaeval - (adjective):

There really is no help available for you.
Oh, and by the way, hurry back from your current ban... your wing-man is lost without you.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
You humour the Clown too much ! At this rate you`ll be yet another member of his clique :)

Well, don't they say: "If you can't beat 'em (with a stick), join 'em"?
I think the clown persona really suits him.
:D

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, hurry back from your current ban... your wing-man is lost without you.

I have so many 'wing men', I don't know to whom you refer. :rolleyes:
I wonder if wing men form cliques. Interesting thought.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well sometimes we can understand what he on about unlike some that write sh*t.
long live the Clown.
As a member of the clique of course you understand what Clown types :). If you believe everything he says though then i`m afraid he has you fooled :).

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
As a member of the clique of course you understand what Clown types :). If you believe everything he says though then i`m afraid he has you fooled :).
Obsessed... scary really ..u really are his fan hey :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don`t believe him WP. He and his sidekicks have been trying real hard to goad me into a Ban position but so far i have matched them .alone ,with no help and with at least four of them pushing my buttons :D. His latest efforts include trying to suggest that he never called me the vile name which he did about 2 or 3 years ago in chatroom. It`s now a milder word which was given as one of his sick sarcastic jokes ! hahaa ,he ought to know that i screenshot the nasty stuff :).

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Don`t believe him WP. He and his sidekicks have been trying real hard to goad me into a Ban position but so far i have matched them .alone ,with no help and with at least four of them pushing my buttons :D. His latest efforts include trying to suggest that he never called me the vile name which he did about 2 or 3 years ago in chatroom. It`s now a milder word which was given as one of his sick sarcastic jokes ! hahaa ,he ought to know that i screenshot the nasty stuff :).
lmfaoooooooooooooooooo help me wp i need u to back me up...PLZ help me

B

Bad_Influence

You are getting worse. Get over it you nutter.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
It was an accusation ,not a chat fyi which he was serious about and still believes . Perhaps he`d tell me who told him what to call me ?
it was in ur words 4 yrs ago and ur still bleetin on about it really ?? surly theres more to life than holdin an pathetic grudge for years lol...it really is sad an no offence but at ur age u should let it go, its unhealthy

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
it was in ur words 4 yrs ago and ur still bleetin on about it really ?? surly theres more to life than holdin an pathetic grudge for years lol...it really is sad an no offence but at ur age u should let it go, its unhealthy
You need to learn to add up T. count from 2018( April when he joined if you care to read ?) and then count forwars to September 2020 ...i think it may be less than 4 ? :D At the same time count from when i joined ( 2 or so months before Bad) and you may not know it but i was ok with all of that clique until he joined ! .Think about it .

Back