Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Percy666

"knock knock" who's there, dr, ... dr who ....from the WHO health board telling you to mask up

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's a pand(a)emic going on.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If we all koalaborate this pandemic will end.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Owl wear a mask to help stop the spread of COVID-19.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm owling too. Loudly and much.

me and you.jpeg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Whale.... I hope all of us stay healthy, and get through this pandemic with no harm to our families, friends or each other.

x's 2.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just posted this:

The PCR test that was used to detect coronavirus was set at a 40-cycle threshold of amplification/replication as per the FDA's recommendation. However, even infectious disease "expert" tony himself is on record stating that an amplification/replication cycle above 35 is going to spit out almost all false-positives; others say anything above 30 cycles is meaningless. There was even a New York Tmes article stating that the PCR test has spit out 90% false-positives. It takes almost zero critical thinking skills to draw the obvious conclusion. Ninety percent false positives means no pandemic.

So, why did the FDA recommend a cycle-threshold of 40? That's a rhetorical question; they obviously wanted to create the illusion of a pandemic. Also, why didn't Tony bother to speak up concerning what can only be described as a deliberate and gross misapplication of a test? We'll never know because, thanks to a complicit media, Mr. Fauci is not required to publicly answer even one challenge to his dire predictions which are based on 90% false positive returns from a PCR test that was knowingly set too high.

Unfortunately, unless some talking head comes on tv and tells people it's okay to apply their own critical thinking skills to those factual numbers, they won't do it. They think they need permission to make the obvious inference and then respond to the falsehood they've been fed. And the real kicker is that the only ones they'll accept permission from are the same ones who neglected to inform them of the reason for all the false positives in the first place.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want to excuse yourself from that debate and move on to masks and "vaccines." But first you need to explain how a faulty test that kicked out 90% false positives due to the cycle threshold being set way too high is justification for anything.

And how many pregnant women in that study you linked to?
All of the news i have seen about wearing masks ,for months now ,has explained in detail that they are not meant to protect the wearer ! They are designed to protect other people who the wearer may pass the Virus on to. Thus i`ve no idea where all these studies have come from as they are really pointless.
There are special masks which are designed to protect the wearer and they are used by frontline health workers if i`m correct ?. I have a clsoe relative who is a Chimney sweep and he`s worn these masks for years to protect him from the coaldust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back