Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I will find more jokes. Humour is a marvelous thing. Intelligent humour more so.

Na na na na-na.

M

Markie

Do I think a few weeks between March 2020 " dont wear masks " and June 2020 " wear masks" = science advancing for corona virus which has been around hundreds of years? No I don't
You said after 2020 years Percy, not weeks, please get your construction correct, as it is often misleading x

P

Percy666

Hypocrisy, who is a hypocrite Percy?

You are... you imply I have lost an argument with " insults " yet your creepy friend 2whales has been insulting continually throughout the thread which you ignore where you like each others posts in one of the most sickly interactions Ive seen on any forum.. sort yourself out fella jesus christ

M

Markie

You are... you imply I have lost an argument with " insults " yet your creepy friend 2whales has been insulting continually throughout the thread which you ignore where you like each others posts in one of the most sickly interactions Ive seen on any forum.. sort yourself out fella jesus christ
I implied no such thing mate, have you got 'facts' to prove that ....lol?

P

Percy666

I implied no such thing mate, have you got 'facts' to prove that ....lol?

Markie

"And by the way, anyone who has to resort to aggressive behaviour and name calling has already lost the debate, as far as others are concerned."

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
People, I've just shown you that the test used to determine a pandemic was flawed; it kicked out 90% false positives. That is where the debate starts. But I see that no one wants to start there because the implications of that fact is that all the talk about masks and vaccines are as meaningless as the PCR-test that tony and others knew was flawed.

Oh, and if you think that no one has any thoughts about everyone trying to bury this issue instead of . . . you know, debating it in this debate forum, you should strive to become at least that aware.

Last edited:
M

Markie

Markie

"And by the way, anyone who has to resort to aggressive behaviour and name calling has already lost the debate, as far as others are concerned."
Lol, think you answered that yourself Percy, i said ANYONE, duh, how on earth does that imply you?

Conscience bothering you pet?

P

Percy666

2chickens dismissed a medical article from professor whitty /witless saying masks were useless as it was last year. Corona viruses have been around centuries, are you seriously saying then in the thousands of years since modern man has been alive up until 2020 we have suddenly advanced in less than 4 months from March 2020 " masks are useless " to July 2020 " we have advanced in medicinal excellence in 16 weeks to be taken seriously now?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Interval, Part whateverthehellitis

Jokes.

* I've noticed recently that I can guess what style of facial hair someone has behind their mask. I think I might be hairvoyant

* A Republican walks up to a Democratic with a face mask and say, “do you know what I say to sheep like you?...
- Whatever the Republican Party tells me too say.”

* There is a law that says you don't have to wear a mask. It's called Natural Selection

* Why do some male Karen's not like to wear a mask? Because it threatens their mask-ulinity!

* I completely support people's choice to not wear masks and gather in large groups during a pandemic.
- So would Darwin.

* “Thou shalt wear a mask” - Hygenesis 20:20

M

Markie

so 2020 years after the birth of Christ ( if he existed ) medicine was backwards but now it's 2021 we have suddenly sufficiently advanced for the so called experts to be taken more seriously? lol
Ah so medicine was backwards after 2020 years after Christ (He did and does exist) was born, got ya now.

P

Percy666

You said after 2020 years Percy, not weeks, please get your construction correct, as it is often misleading x

No you misread, as usual.. it was too deep for you and I should have used more simplistic terms

P

Percy666

Ah so medicine was backwards after 2020 years after Christ (He did and does exist) was born, got ya now.

Hard to believe anyone is stupid enough not to see the laced sarcasm in that statement where it is supposed to be 2 chickens view that medicine was backwards in 2020 ( article dismissed) but now it isnt apparently... something in the water over there?

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I will take your silence as an admission that you have no answer to what I've put forward. However, you can count on me to repeat it as often as you choose to ignore it.

P

Percy666

so 2020 years after the birth of Christ ( if he existed ) medicine was backwards but now it's 2021 we have suddenly sufficiently advanced for the so called experts to be taken more seriously? lol

Id have thought the lol explains the sarcasm and most people understand it... not my fault you aren't too bright chap

P

Percy666

The size of the processors that took men to the moon compared to what you have in your phone today.
(Please don't say you believe the moon landings were faked)

and, remember what computing was like 20 yrs ago, even 10 yrs ago, 5 yrs ago, 1 yr ago. You are online, on this forum, typing away, because of something called 'progress'.

Progress can take years, months, weeks, days, a day. But when change happens for the better it is 'progress'.

Just because you personally don't know about it, doesn't mean progress hasn't happened. Medical journals, health journals, science journals are all available to be read, keeping everyone up to date, promoting knowledge, teaching etc. Perhaps your time would be better spent reading those than in reading some of the less 'open and academic' areas you get your information from. But my guess is that you believe you know everything and cannot be taught or cannot learn.

so there we have it then from 2 chickens... corona viruses have been around centuries and in march 2020 the chief medical officer states that masks are useless. Less than 12 weeks later masks are essential and because it's a view that he/she agrees with it means we have moved forward and can now be trusted. What's anyone supposed to say to that other than laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back