Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markie

And by the way, anyone who has to resort to aggressive behaviour and name calling has already lost the debate, as far as others are concerned.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
so 2020 years after the birth of Christ ( if he existed ) medicine was backwards but now it's 2021 we have suddenly sufficiently advanced for the so called experts to be taken more seriously? lol

The size of the processors that took men to the moon compared to what you have in your phone today.
(Please don't say you believe the moon landings were faked)

and, remember what computing was like 20 yrs ago, even 10 yrs ago, 5 yrs ago, 1 yr ago. You are online, on this forum, typing away, because of something called 'progress'.

Progress can take years, months, weeks, days, a day. But when change happens for the better it is 'progress'.

Just because you personally don't know about it, doesn't mean progress hasn't happened. Medical journals, health journals, science journals are all available to be read, keeping everyone up to date, promoting knowledge, teaching etc. Perhaps your time would be better spent reading those than in reading some of the less 'open and academic' areas you get your information from. But my guess is that you believe you know everything and cannot be taught or cannot learn.

M

Markie

Soooo....to summarise this thread, you guys have your opinion, we have our opinion.

You have your 'facts' , we have ours.

To say that 'we' are naive and we can't think for ourselves smacks of conceit and pretentiousness.

Nobody is going to 'win' this debate, do what you want and we'll do what we want.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Soooo....to summarise this thread, you guys have your opinion, we have our opinion.

To say that 'we' are naive and we can't think for ourselves smacks of conceit and pretentiousness.

Nobody is going to 'win' this debate, do what you want and we'll do what we want.

The End.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Fabulous @Markie
Couldn’t agree more!

D

DanNorfolk

Creepy "Dan from Norfolk" joining today aka two chickens in a pond with his sexual fantasies of calling men karen again. I stopped reading after Karen knowing it was the gender confused two chickens on another profile

Can someone with some knowledge of the above explain it to me in more detail? The two chickens in a pond line in particular. This thread appears to have jumped from Covid conspiracy theories to two chickens in a pond. What relationship do these two chickens in a pond have with Covid and the verifiable science that masks help slow the spread of Covid and therefore save more lives alongside social distancing and the vaccine and which according to Karen isn't actually a vaccine anyway?

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And if you are posting information from a website, please include information about the authors, and make sure that each article includes disclosure statements, ref: funding, position, etc. Name of the website, links to the website are also helpful.

References are important. Impartiality is important or, include the disclosure statement. Allow the reader to decide.
Dude, I wrote this myself:

The PCR test that was used to detect coronavirus was set at a 40-cycle threshold of amplification/replication as per the FDA's recommendation. However, even infectious disease "expert" tony himself is on record stating that an amplification/replication cycle above 35 is going to spit out almost all false-positives; others say anything above 30 cycles is meaningless. There was even a New York Tmes article stating that the PCR test has spit out 90% false-positives. It takes almost zero critical thinking skills to draw the obvious conclusion. Ninety percent false positives means no pandemic.

So, why did the FDA recommend a cycle-threshold of 40? That's a rhetorical question; they obviously wanted to create the illusion of a pandemic. Also, why didn't Tony bother to speak up concerning what can only be described as a deliberate and gross misapplication of a test? We'll never know because, thanks to a complicit media, Mr. Fauci is not required to publicly answer even one challenge to his dire predictions which are based on 90% false positive returns from a PCR test that was knowingly set too high.

Unfortunately, unless some talking head comes on tv and tells people it's okay to apply their own critical thinking skills to those factual numbers, they won't do it. They think they need permission to make the obvious inference and then respond to the falsehood they've been fed. And the real kicker is that the only ones they'll accept permission from are the same ones who neglected to inform them of the reason for all the false positives in the first place.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want to excuse yourself from that debate and move on to masks and "vaccines." But first you need to explain how a faulty test that kicked out 90% false positives due to the cycle threshold being set way too high is justification for anything.

And how many pregnant women in that study you linked to? You seem reluctant to go there.

Now, why don't you address what I've put in front of you? After all, this is a debate forum. If you think I got anything wrong, do tell . . .

Last edited:

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nobody is going to 'win' this debate
Well a step in that direction would be an answer to the PCR-test cycle threshold being set too high. This is a debate forum. So, what do you got?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do I take Covid_19 advice, vaccine advice, mask advice and trust Dr Anthony Fauci, physician, scientist, immunologist who is director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and is the Chief medical advisor to the President of the US. Who has worked in public health in various capacities for more than 50 years, who has been an advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Regan. One of the most cited scientists across all scientific journals and (quote) 'the New Yorker and The New York Times described Dr Fauci as one of the most trusted medical figures in the United States'. Who has spent a scientific and medical lifetime helping in the fight against HIV/AIDS, SARS, the Swine flu, MERS, Ebola and COVID-19, and much more....

v's (or)

take advice and trust the rhetoric from some tin foil hat wearing, covidiot on an internet chatroom forum.

Hmmm, let me see.

Dr Anthony Fauci wins. As if I needed to say that!

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do I take Covid_19 advice, vaccine advice, mask advice and trust Dr Anthony Fauci, physician, scientist, immunologist who is director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and is the Chief medical advisor to the President of the US. Who has worked in public health in various capacities for more than 50 years, who has been an advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Regan. One of the most cited scientists across all scientific journals and (quote) 'the New Yorker and The New York Times described Dr Fauci as one of the most trusted medical figures in the United States'. Who has spent a scientific and medical lifetime helping in the fight against HIV/AIDS, SARS, the Swine flu, MERS, Ebola and COVID-19, and much more....

v's (or)

take advice and trust the rhetoric from some tin foil hat wearing, covidiot on an internet chatroom forum.

Hmmm, let me see.

Dr Anthony Fauci wins. As if I needed to say that!
Dude, that wasn't the question, and you know it. Now stop playing hide and seek.

And since you are appealing to an authority, I should probably inform you that even your authority of choice has said that a PCR-test set at over 35 cycles is meaningless. Do you believe tony or not?

P

Percy666

And by the way, anyone who has to resort to aggressive behaviour and name calling has already lost the debate, as far as others are concerned.

Perhaps you should have a look at your bf two chickens and apply the same criteria instead of blowing love hearts to one another?

M

Markie

so 2020 years after the birth of Christ ( if he existed ) medicine was backwards but now it's 2021 we have suddenly sufficiently advanced for the so called experts to be taken more seriously? lol
So you don't think medicine has advanced after 2020 years then Percy?

Maybe you should start a thread off about it and include a poll......LOL.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

lol Markie

M

Markie

Perhaps you should have a look at your bf two chickens and apply the same criteria instead of blowing love hearts to one another?

Erm if you read what i said Percy dear, like you tell others to, then you would see i said anyone, nobody in particular.

P

Percy666

The hypocrisy is strong in this one

2 chickens first comment on the thread "

I've read some unscientific and dangerous sh1t across these forums over the past couple of years but this thread, in all its anti vaxxer, anti covid, anti masker glory takes the stupidity biscuit.

And to those of you saying the vaccine isn't a vaccine. Lift up your hand, turn its palm towards you and with mighty force slap your self hard across the face. You are a fvcking embarrassment of idiots.

The collective name for chat forum band of pseudoscientists is 'an embarrassment of idiots'.

"
You are still a snowflake typing like a snowflake, topped with unscientific balderdash, and typing lies and calling them 'truths'.
Such a scared little fella who won't wear a tiny piece of cloth, (that has been scientifically and medically proven to work) over his mouth and nose to protect others. Coward. Who was it that dragged you down the rabbit hole into the antimasker cult? You should call them out. They are costing lives. They too are a coward.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My joke threads have taken on no meaning! I'm traumatised.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Make your mind up, are they facts, alleged facts or facts that may not be true at all?
It is an absolute fact that the PCR-test was set too high, and that it spit out 90% false positives. It is a fact that tony has said that a cycle threshold above 35 is meaningless. Now, I wonder why all of the "experts" and trusted media darlings like tony didn't understand what was going on. Would you like to answer for them? I know you're dying to, but you actually have no answer.

P

Percy666

Do I think a few weeks between March 2020 " dont wear masks " and June 2020 " wear masks" = science advancing for corona virus which has been around hundreds of years? No I don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back