Catfishing online

T

TCcohog

Ask yourself what you like you loony.

I am not 'Self praising'..I'm stating a fact.
What I like ? Firstly Id like a blog to end on victimisation not being insulted and victimised

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm not victimising you, nor have i insulted you.

How about you insulting ME?

Ahh that's ok then?

Apology is in order from you.

I have never victimised anyone on line or otherwise.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
One thing you will come to know about me is i always speak my mind.

If i think you're a loony, i will say so. It's not meant as an insult. Believe me, if i wanted to insult you i would.

You don't need insults. You need direction of some sort.

Not something i want to be a part of.

T

TCcohog

Ahhh I take it Looney and other statements were a term of endearment. Please don't make me cut and paste again Mr Altair. Thank you for you concerns on my direction. I'm generally quite happy with what I have achieved in life Mr Altair.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Ahhh I take it Looney and other statements were a term of endearment. Please don't make me cut and paste again Mr Altair. Thank you for you concerns on my direction. I'm generally quite happy with what I have achieved in life Mr Altair.

Not a term of endearment. Just what i think.

I'm not making you do anything.

Have you ever apologised to a bloke before?

You know, because you have accused me of victimising you , when, clearly i was not....

T

TCcohog

Not a term of endearment. Just what i think.

I'm not making you do anything.

Have you ever apologised to a bloke before?

You know, because you have accused me of victimising you , when, clearly i was not....
Fine line with speaking your mind. I apologise when there is something to apologise for Mr Altair. However how would I know if it was a man or not I ask myself.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
That's a cop out and you know it.

You refuse to apologise when YOU were in the wrong.

I'm done here.

T

TCcohog

That's good Mr Altair. I thank you for your open warm contribution to an important topic.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
That's good Mr Altair. I thank you for your open warm contribution to an important topic.

Yes it is good...!

And thank you also for your warm APOLOGY......!

Folks read this through... they will make their own mind up i'm sure.

T

TCcohog

Definition. What do you think . Good or not ? Wee subject matter

View attachment 182
View attachment 185
Catfishers Are Commonly Compulsive Liars, Have Low Self-Esteem & Have Been Abused or Did the Abusing Infographic also shows that catfishers tend to compulsively lie, are addicted to false persona and fantasy, feel unloved or unaccepted, may want to hurt other people, lack confidence, and have been abused or have abused someone else. Mental illness can play a role in some of these behaviors, and people often do bad things when they’ve been hurt (emotionally, psychologically, or physically).

T

TCcohog

Grooming involves a clever process of manipulation, typically initiated through a nonsexual approach, which is designed to entice a victim (Brown, 2001). The inhibition are lowered through active engagement, desensitization, power and control. It is often characterized as a seduction, involving a slow and gradual process of learning about a person and building trust. This also contributes to the difficulty in detecting the activity.

Cazzzz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Think you just have to go with your gut feeling when you are chatting with someone . Just take things with a pinch of salt :)

T

TCcohog

Think you just have to go with your gut feeling when you are chatting with someone . Just take things with a pinch of salt :)
I totally agree and I do and I did. Thing is this person wasn't a Elvis impersonator for 1 night only. I now think slightly different as he spoke for 6 months. I wasn't taking it seriously However in the end when he was confronted by facts. It was his reaction to this that spooked me. So although I know what your saying and I agree My experience with this has slightly changed my view.

Last edited by a moderator:

crusti

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I dont trust any of you lot, thats all u can do on here

J

JustinCredible

I like to practise a form of anti-catfishing.. I'm a gentleman but in chat rooms I like to come across as a bit of an arse so imagine their surprise when they meet me...if only i could meet someone! :rolleyes:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I dont trust any of you lot, thats all u can do on here

Not quite....

Some of us are actually trustworthy..;)

Though trusting in ME?... might require you using something to keep you warm...:cool:

Back