Catfishing online

T

TCcohog

My position is clear here...;) Thanks for spelling my name right...;)
never answered a direct question Mr Altair. Sorry you mentioned a cuddly toy. Ok I will see what I can do for you

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TCcohog

Altair sorry you said not to call you Mr I asked you to explain this and I think you got confused with wanting a cuddly toy Soz can you explain =Yes and while your at it....This could be real easy...Just get into position... YOUR STATEMENT. I'm so pleased your concerned for our visitors Me to You really are a good guy

T

TCcohog

All men are good catches in the beginning..we do all the right things we say what you want to hear . . till we get what we wanted. Then we drop the fake smile and our true personailty comes out . . .or maybe that's just me lol
he he bril x

T

TCcohog

Who said i was a MR?...;)
Oh Altair ( I can call you Altair) I am a bit confused as you were gravely concerned for out visitors as I am? Oh and please accept my humble apology for assuming orientation. I know that this is so to speak "A need to know basis" and of course I don't need to know

T

TCcohog

Oh right were was I.
You see although I know and have heard about falsifying online. Ahhhhh one of my youngsters give me the terminology

Attachments

• cat fishing 2.png
    cat fishing 2.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 1
  • katfishing 2.png
    katfishing 2.png
    122 KB · Views: 1
T

TCcohog

ggoogle pic.jpg

What I am impressed with is you doing modelling. She woman cat type thing

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'sighs' [a big one] why cant people just be them selfs?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its not all about being them selfs - Some users want to chat with anonymity and keep chat life separate from real life. I personally have chatted for 18 years and never had my photo on a chat site.

The same with fake photos does it really matter this is not a dating site. Even when a photo is displayed you only have that persons word its them unless you meet them in the flesh.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Its not all about being them selfs - Some users want to chat with anonymity and keep chat life separate from real life. I personally have chatted for 18 years and never had my photo on a chat site.

The same with fake photos does it really matter this is not a dating site. Even when a photo is displayed you only have that persons word its them unless you meet them in the flesh.

that point i making why do ppl feel the need do it .

T

TCcohog

Yes agree London Guy ad megs Didn't date anyone but the need to decipher really spooked me. I understand the photo not up. So don't put any Don't make up stories Its spooky, scary and called grooming

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
a catfish does it go meow i got my hook see if i can catch a catfish on it....

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nicely put Wojcik. That's what is scary. People could be severely damaged financially. I just think for newbies to this site Its good to have an awareness. Thank you
wait im poor so i only got pennies in jam jars lol

T

TCcohog

A thank you to the 60percent decent people on ukchat. Ive had some great laughs with you.

Watch a wee video from Leicestershire police on the seriousness of grooming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsbYHI-rZOE

PS: This can happen to anyone. The statement at end

Back