Catfishing online

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Hey I am all for freedom of speech but by polar. I think I will recommend Prozac or ritalyn

For the sake of visitors to this site...Please Explain who the 'Hooded claw' is please?...:)

T

TCcohog

Threatening a woman is safeguarding regardless of what site your on
Lol de lol de lol

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm sure by the PM he will know exactly who he is Also As publicly humiliated on a serious subject I would expect a big man of culture to Publicly apologise, lol lol de lol de lol

As stated
"Do I Make myself clear"
"you don't know who your talking to"

As stated !.....|To Whom ? |....;)

T

TCcohog

Thank you Mr Altaire for your valued input, however I do think you need to look at your comment "bend over and assume position" Explain

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Thank you Mr Altaire for your valued input, however I do think you need to look at your comment "bend over and assume position" Explain

Huh?...I have nothing to explain.

This has nothing to do with any comment i have made.!

It's about someone here you have accused of Threatening you.

T

TCcohog

You see I to am interested in our visitors. I say our lightly because I know that's a big job. I only take ownership of what I know I can win. Thank you Mr Altaire

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You see I to am interested in our visitors. I say our lightly because I know that's a big job. I only take ownership of what I know I can win. Thank you Mr Altaire

What is it you are out to WIN?...An argument?...A fluffy toy?...Nah...a cuddly bear...:p :D

T

TCcohog

REAL?...So that's what you did?..
You sound like a scorned and slightly bitter woman to me, and you say Lol way too much this could be real easy...Just get into position...;)
I'm sorry as wee gullible person This is your statements copied Explain. please don't deviate from the question asked Thank you Mr Altaire

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

A full sentence without using the word LOL....Bra fucking HO.....:) Keep this up i might ask you to stay here.;)

T

TCcohog

You not concerned about our visitors Mr Altair

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TCcohog

im sorry if you feel bitter and scorned Mr Altair It wasn't my intention
Im a good guy

J

JustinCredible

Is that a mask of Guido Fawkes popularised in the film V for Vendetta?

Back