Catfishing online

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
A thank you to the 60percent decent people on ukchat. Ive had some great laughs with you.

Watch a wee video from Leicestershire police on the seriousness of grooming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsbYHI-rZOE

PS: This can happen to anyone. The statement at end

<<<< Wonders if I am in the 60%...! I'm decent....;)

Mrs TCcohog, you may address me as Mr Altair...Or just Altair...:) (I'm a bloke.;)) My point was no one knows who here is Male or Female unless you have actually met that person.

You can gather a good idea by what people say, weather they are Female or Male, but you never really know until you meet them, which most times never happens.! And for good reason. ( You might end up in someones Freezer...;)) :p

I'm all for safety on the net though...the grooming stuff is horrendous..sadly there are always people who will exploit the vulnerable.

If not On-Line, they will find another way.

More needs to be done by those that can. The government need to stop cutting Police budgets for a start.

ghostseeker2018

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
those problems are global you know you remove one another takes over and it just goes on an on,never judge a book by its cover....

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Thank you Mr Altair. One for prooving that there is nothing weak or gullible about a Scottish womam. Family and friends laughed at that. It's not a weak woman that admits to being dooped. Thing is I've sat on one to one with double murderers in prisons, and was duped kind of. Only on talking never meeting. Thing is as a strong analytical woman I was duped
If I can other people are pussycats.
Thing is knowing so much working with psychotics. I know one of the traits of psychopath is being an excellent pathological liar. One of the reasons being because they believe what they are saying in true.

One of the problems I have is now deciding was this a guy, who reinvented himself for lovr as a sad sack orrrrr am I dealing with a psychopath. I decided to put a wee blog up expecting a few likes and awareness.

This guy was used to doing this. He was good at it. He was from this site.

Stay safe my friends

Wow that's quite a confusing post and a bit cryptic.

Quote "reinvented himself for lovr as a sad sack".....I presume you mean Love, and he was seeking pity.?

"am I dealing with a psychopath" You are still in contact with this person?. Even though you have been duped by them?!?!

T

TCcohog

Treat this as a serious issue

Quote "reinvented himself for lovr as a sad sack".....I presume you mean Love, and he was seeking pity.?

"am I dealing with a psychopath" You are still in contact with this person?. Even though you have been duped by them?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TCcohog

Ah Mr Altair not in contact. I'm presuming you think that when someone invades your life as a fraudster uninvited it goes away and everyone skips into the horizon. For me I need to investigate more to stay safe. Maybe you have had experience with this and can share. For me its not good practice to ignore.

T

TCcohog

No one dare pull that on ME...:D I have Several Deep Freezers in my cellar waiting for such fodder.. ;)

If you fall victim to 'Cat fishing' then it is You that must take a lot of the blame.

This could be real easy...Just get into position...;)

Your quotes

Try and play nicely elsewhere

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
No one dare pull that on ME...:D I have Several Deep Freezers in my cellar waiting for such fodder.. ;)

If you fall victim to 'Cat fishing' then it is You that must take a lot of the blame.

This could be real easy...Just get into position...;)

Your quotes

Try and play nicely elsewhere

You are trying to do something that you aren't capable of doing...If i were you, I'd stop NOW.!

Listen TCcohog...Why don't YOU go away and Try and play nice Elsewhere.

T

TCcohog

<<<< Wonders if I am in the 60%...! I'm decent....;)

Mrs TCcohog, you may address me as Mr Altair...Or just Altair...:) (I'm a bloke.;)) My point was no one knows who here is Male or Female unless you have actually met that person.

You can gather a good idea by what people say, weather they are Female or Male, but you never really know until you meet them, which most times never happens.! And for good reason. ( You might end up in someones Freezer...;)) :p

I'm all for safety on the net though...the grooming stuff is horrendous..sadly there are always people who will exploit the vulnerable.

If not On-Line, they will find another way.

More needs to be done by those that can. The government need to stop cutting Police budgets for a start.
I did have concerns that the 40% would appear discredit this forum. I'm thinking along the lines of emmmm it spoils their fun. Maybe people will remember not to fall into complacency.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I did have concerns that the 40% would appear discredit this forum. I'm thinking along the lines of emmmm it spoils their fun. Maybe people will remember not to fall into complacency.

So...Whats your Game here?...

T

TCcohog

You are trying to do something that you aren't capable of doing...If i were you, I'd stop NOW.!

Listen TCcohog...Why don't YOU go away and Try and play nice Elsewhere.
As you quite rightly pointed out Mr Altair we don't know anyone's capabilities on here. I cant help feel that this is a threat Mr Altair.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
As you quite rightly pointed out Mr Altair we don't know anyone's capabilities on here. I cant help feel that this is a threat Mr Altair.

I know MY capabilities are astronomical. Your feelings mean nothing to me.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Did i? Or was that you and your own twisted mind working away at trying to be something you will never be?

The latter i am sure.

Stop with the pretence.

T

TCcohog

I know MY capabilities are astronomical. Your feelings mean nothing to me.
Another threat I ask myself. Did yer mammy no tel yi "Self praise has no honour"

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
another threat I ask myself. Did yer mammy no tel yi "Self praise has no honour"

Ask yourself what you like you loony.

I am not 'Self praising'..I'm stating a fact.

T

TCcohog

Did i? Or was that you and your own twisted mind working away at trying to be something you will never be?

The latter i am sure.

Stop with the pretence.
You see I struggle with a person owning up to being victimised and then finishing a blog by being victimised again. As quoted Mr Altair I am not trying to be something I am not. As you said Your not interested in my feelings I don't feel the need to share

Back