Can someone answer this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MexicanFairy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This happens world wide, in mexico the feminist destroyed many national monuments, broke bus stops, they even hurt a female police officer just because they asked to be heard, they are seeking justice for all the women that have been murdered. So stupid the moment they are caught by police they play the victim claiming they are being bullied.

P

Percy666

Of course, the wee man can't post any evidence to back up his ludicrous assertions. Thick as two short planks is our Dan.

Not as thick as an old drunk thinking no one will know who he is on yet another profile.. hows the dog GE?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He is good at asking questions but never expect him to answer one.
I only answer sensible questions . Not such as " what is your telephone number? " or "Who is your local party" ( after me saying that i won`t be voting for them . That question is meant to get me to state who i vote for and had nothing to do with the thread . Person who asked it is as thick as a pile of planks and thinks he`s sooo clever) the tool !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One.
Why are you using peoples names, from other site to hide under.
I suggest this is looked into.
His last two ids, hes pretending to be someone else.
All rather sad and embarrassing.
Well the good thing is, you get rooted out here, every few days.
You really have lost the plot,
And you are beginning to sound a lot like that BadEffluent person who seems to have vanished from the chatrooms !! ?? I wonder ,has he really or is his ugly mush still circulating under a different name too ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And do you answer questions?
My Question is... Answer de Question Evil Knevel
I can tell you the answer to that question ..NO he never answers pertinent questions . He`s the Master at asking questions . OK Mister Influence , why are you hiding ?

B

Bad_Influence

I only answer sensible questions . Not such as " what is your telephone number? " or "Who is your local party" ( after me saying that i won`t be voting for them . That question is meant to get me to state who i vote for and had nothing to do with the thread . Person who asked it is as thick as a pile of planks and thinks he`s sooo clever) the tool !
Are you really THAT stupid? Ffs you’re worse than even I imagined. It was you who brought you local council into the conversation, not me.

P

Percy666

Awwww. And he loved that name too. It’s sad really. Lol

It is.. he reinvents himself continually on new profiles when he gets silenced on mad rants. Maybe we should ask him how his moderator application is going lol - last I heard it had been flushed down the nearest toilet with the rest of the excrement flowing down the ubend. When his latest "reincarnation" is banned he will probably come back as Dorothy from Doncaster an 82 year old spinster .. he lives on these places creating profile after profile after the latest profile ban. I wouldn't be surprised to see his latest alias leave human form in order to avoid detection as his style of typing veering off at tangents like a 3 wheel robin reliant driven by a blind geriatric can be spotted a mile away no matter what the most recent metamorphosis is

Attachments

• gt8.jpg
    gt8.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It is.. he reinvents himself continually on new profiles when he gets silenced on mad rants. Maybe we should ask him how his moderator application is going lol - last I heard it had been flushed down the nearest toilet with the rest of the excrement flowing down the ubend. When his latest "reincarnation" is banned he will probably come back as Dorothy from Doncaster an 82 year old spinster .. he lives on these places creating profile after profile after the latest profile ban. I wouldn't be surprised to see his latest alias leave human form in order to avoid detection as his style of typing veering off at tangents like a 3 wheel robin reliant driven by a blind geriatric can be spotted a mile away no matter what the most recent metamorphosis is

Lol.

Is this the same Dan who keeps getting banned from the room because he periodically blurts out randomly "you're all losers online". Just like he did on another site. That Dan?

An elderly man who posts pics of farmyard animals wearing makeup and who has reinvented himself as "Percy666".

A man whose age hasn't changed in 15 years as he flirts with much younger women and tries convincing them he is actually their age. All while he posts a pic of a man with a face like an old battered tea cloth.

And while he tells them he is a gangster from up north and a multi-millionaire.

At 3 am.

Lol.

P

Percy666

lol @ drunken old Ge thinking he has chat logs from another site at 3 am and that pertains to here reinventing himself after his last profile was booted off the site for being yet another embarrassment testament to a long standing alcohol addiction unable to leave his front door. You'd think he would have slithered off into the night after his " DanNorfolk" name was banned but with his chubby red cheeks incandescent with rage like a mutant overgrown radish sitting on his shoulders has reset his router to get yet another IP lol.

Your continual references to other sites contravene site rules Gerry which is why you keep getting closed down referring to these other sites along with what can only be described as a posting style indicative of serious mental illness.. how's the mod application going BTW and why are you so insecure you have to assume names from a chatsite you are banned on?

SamBally

Reaction score
I bet you were sat there fingers twitching waiting for me to respond Desperate Dan.

Have you just slunk out of your pit after nights trolling online again until the early hours?

Lauren says HI btw and added, "tell that gaslighting old weirdo to get to f*ck".

Lol.

P

Percy666

To be fair a geriatric continually discussing other sites masquerading as people on there "at 3 am" is to be helped rather than argued with.. perhaps we could get some sort of counselling sorted as an act of charity? Most people on here don't care about " other sites " yet every post of yours seems to refer to them "Sam"... poor sod

P

Percy666

No one is interested in other chatters you keep bringing up from other sites Ge, you will get closed down again for hiding behind names with your cans of special brew cluttered around your computer lol.. if only you got help with your alcohol addiction. A guy approaching 60 living online mentioning random names from other sites on here that has already been banned numerous times is quite sad but indicative of what a tragic life you have. Gives us all a good laugh when you keep returning anyway

SamBally

Reaction score
The irony of Desperate Dan, a man in his late 60s and who blags he is 36 (for fifteen years) to women around that age and who spends his entire time raging in the Lobby "you're all losers online".

You mock yourself, Desperate Dan, no one else needs to do it for you.

Lol.

SamBally

Reaction score
Have fun, Desperate Dan. I have to run along now and run my property empire.

Lol.

P

Percy666

late 60s, apparently it was late 40s a few weeks ago so make your mind up lol.. Ge you are banned from every site you have ever been to , no wonder you have a pace maker spending all day online with well known alcohol addictions mocked pretty much everywhere you go. You never replied to how the moderator application is going?

P

Percy666

Perhaps to keep your latest profile "Sam" you should simply speak to people who are speaking to you on the thread rather than mentioning random people that you believe are on other sites not here to defend themselves/comment as there is nothing more cowardly than an old man referring to other chatters who aren't here particularly women to try to win an argument ( and failing).

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can't answer THIS!!! People can change themselves others can't change other people!

P

Percy666

Interesting that the BBC gave next to no coverage of the recent marches regarding draconian lockdowns where people were protesting for their personal liberties, yet when marches involving a smaller number of protestors do so under the guise of black lives matter it receives wall to wall coverage.

I think we know most media organisations particularly ones steeped in left wing bias such as sky/BBC have their agenda which selectively filters out what they report deeming different actions morally acceptable on their own biased criteria mindset which contravenes the basic principles any unbiased news outlet should adhere to which is impartial reporting of all protests regardless of what is deemed to be " right".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back