Can someone answer this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
"antagonistic communist avatar"

Really funny and really made me laugh. An old bloke who whines endlessly, for years on end, about "wokedom" and "freedom of speech" and "liberty" whinging about an "antagonistic avatar" another chatter has on their profile. These hard-right goons are all the same, oversensitive and soft as sh*te.

LMAO!

B

Bad_Influence

I’m starting to think you are ALL the same person with 20 accounts. You’ll forget who you truly are eventually.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As I said, you have a very very short memory when it involves you.

Seriously, get lost.
Out of the topic on this thread but are you the same "blossom" i used to chat to on the old site then ? Lived in some European country yes ? France ,? Italy ? Spain ? hmmm it`s been a long time since i saw the name :).

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well, im glad you have settled down with a handsome man.
I do recall you did a thread praising david cameron, for allowing same sex marriages, you were one of the first to tie the knot i recall.
Is it that same guy?
And i see you have had 3 kids.
A miracle of science, to say the least.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once again, yet another Forum thread that has descended into personal insults and the same old boring dislikes. Grow up those involved. Two things are gonna happen - the ones who can't seem to act like adults without insulting or fueding, your posts will require approval from Admin before they appear and secondly, we will prevent access to the Forum if you do not cease your behaviour. A small minority are ruining threads on a regular basis and it ends now.

This thread is now closed for further comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back