Can someone answer this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I understand . So the last year has been "autonomy of choice" ??

If the proposed Police Bill passes through parliament it will greatly enhance 'autonomy of choice' (not).

For example, trespass will become a criminal offense, make sure you stick to public footpaths you ramblers out there. Potential ten-year jail sentences to people who 'cause annoyance' to other people etc.

A ten-year stretch in Wormwood Scrubs for protesting against lockdown is on the cards in the future. The sooner the better I say.

Enjoy that 'autonomy of choice'.

SamBally

Reaction score
So although it is a tory government who introduced a Covid lockdown(s), introduced emergency legislation to fine people up to £10,000 for breaking the lockdown rules they introduced, and have passed legislation potentially making unofficial anti-lockdown protest illegal in the future, it is all the rabid lefts fault.

Although the rabid left has said no such thing, ever and have also publicly stated "coercion” could be counter-productive or “discriminatory"

While Matt Hancock has confirmed his government is looking at introducing legislation to make the Covid vaccine mandatory in some sectors.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
He treats us both similarly eh?. The Master of sarcasm and mockery ;and still people actually admire him ?
When his only outlet to embarrass himself is not in a chat room, Bad_Influence finds an alternative in the Forum where he puts on display his relentless stupidity, and fanaticism.
;)

P

Percy666

So although it is a tory government who introduced a Covid lockdown(s), introduced emergency legislation to fine people up to £10,000 for breaking the lockdown rules they introduced, and have passed legislation potentially making unofficial anti-lockdown protest illegal in the future, it is all the rabid lefts fault.

Although the rabid left has said no such thing, ever and have also publicly stated "coercion” could be counter-productive or “discriminatory"

While Matt Hancock has confirmed his government is looking at introducing legislation to make the Covid vaccine mandatory in some sectors.

Hush Ge, adults are on the thread.... if you bothered to check the Labour policies you would find they were far more pro lockdown than the tories but as you spend most of your days in the bottom of a bottle it has probably escaped your attention. Still laughing at your " DanNorfolk" profile banned btw lol

B

Bad_Influence

Hush Ge, adults are on the thread.... if you bothered to check the Labour policies you would find they were far more pro lockdown than the tories but as you spend most of your days in the bottom of a bottle it has probably escaped your attention. Still laughing at your " DanNorfolk" profile banned btw lol
Awwww. And he loved that name too. It’s sad really. Lol

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blimey, never noticed that.
Now you mention it, dan norfolk, did spring up after lancs male vanished.
Thats 3 names in as many months.
This is just getting silly now isnt it.

SamBally

Reaction score
Blimey, never noticed that.
Now you mention it, dan norfolk, did spring up after lancs male vanished.
Thats 3 names in as many months.
This is just getting silly now isnt it.

It is Milkman of Human Kindness, how many names have you got at the moment?

SamBally

Reaction score

Of course, the wee man can't post any evidence to back up his ludicrous assertions. Thick as two short planks is our Dan.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One.
Why are you using peoples names, from other site to hide under.
I suggest this is looked into.
His last two ids, hes pretending to be someone else.
All rather sad and embarrassing.
Well the good thing is, you get rooted out here, every few days.
You really have lost the plot,

SamBally

Reaction score
I totally agree it should be looked into Milkman of Human Kindness on Martins site, Cosy.M on Fastcars site and your latest Billlyliar on this site.

Why do you and Dan keep changing your names anyway and why don't you stick to just one?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why did you pretend to be dan?
You are weird.
People can check my work compared to yours, on other sites.
Lets see who they think is the fruitcake.

SamBally

Reaction score
So let me get this correct Milkman of Human Kindness.

You falsely accuse me of being someone else and now you are upset I have outed you as Milkman of Human Kindness from another site? You seem to be rather defensive old boy and for good reason, I should add. This is why you pretend not to know people from that site on this one.

Why do you think anyone gives a sh*t what your "work" is on other sites.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Outed me?
I have nothing to be ashamed off.
Guys you can see how many times hes changed his name in 3 months here.
Imagine how many ids he had there?
Funny thing is when he joined under the name lancs male, your issue was quote people reinventing themselves.
3 ids since you have had btw.
Ha ha ha ha.
Oh the irony.
Your dying on your ass here.

SamBally

Reaction score
Milkman of Human Kindness why are you so upset?

If you fling false accusations to grown-ups then expect to challenged back in return. This isn't a schoolyard and you are not the school bully.

I also find it extremely amusing how you immediately resort to type with your "guys" lines.

This is what you are known for Milkman of Human Kindness, dragging innocent bystanders into your endless internet wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back