Can anyone answer this?

B

Bad_Influence

RIP LISA BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died from brain haemorrhage after ‘complications’ from AstraZeneca vaccine, rules coroner

BBC presenter Lisa Shaw suffered a brain haemorrhage after "complications" from the AstraZeneca jab, an inquest heard today.

The healthy 44-year-old mum tragically lost her life when she suffered an extremely rare bleed on the brain just weeks after she was vaccinated.

Lisa, a mum-of-one who worked for BBC Newcastle, had complained of "severe" headaches a week after receiving her first jab in May.

She fell seriously ill a few days later, and died in hospital three weeks after the dose was administered.

This morning, coroner Karen Dilks concluded Lisa died as a result of complications from the Oxford-AstraZeneca jab.
Cases of adverse reactions linked to the jab are rare, and doctors stress the benefits far outweigh the risks for most people.

Lisa's family called the inquest "another difficult day in what has been a devastating time".

"The death of our beloved Lisa has left a terrible void in our family and in our lives," they said in a statement after the hearing.
—————————————

I bet her family DON’T think the benefits outweigh the risks. :mad::mad:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

"Now, staff are paying tribute to the woman dubbed the "Tesco Stretford mum" who died after working through the whole of the pandemic. One staff member said: "I personally knew this colleague who died, and she was a very lovely and selfless lady.

Pmsl. You found one. Clever little Sammy.

There you have it. Lurky thinks it is amusing mothers were killed for selflessly continuing to work during the lockdowns.

Context is everything.

B

Bad_Influence

Seven News reporter Denham Hitchcock is rushed to hospital with extremely rare inflammation of the heart after getting the Pfizer Covid shot - but still urges Australians to get vaccinated so borders can reopen

Seven News reporter Denham Hitchcock is suffering from a heart condition as an extremely rare side effect of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

The investigative journalist said he has pericarditis - inflammation of a sac-like tissue that surrounds the heart that holds it in place and helps it function.

Hitchcock claims the condition was caused by his first shot of the Pfizer vaccine, and called on the government to 'keep your damn promise' on opening up the world.

'I've battled over whether to send this post from hospital or not. But decided after 27 years of being a journalist who's primary goal is to discover the truth - it would be hypocritical not to,' he wrote on Instagram.

'I'm NOT anti-vax. But I'm really not pro-vax either. I'm pro-choice - and pro-information to make that choice.

'Probably a little late to hospital - but here I am - diagnosed with pericarditis - or inflammation of the heart due to the Pfizer vaccine.'

360F5158-C64B-4585-B01D-A2DF1E5F6A9E.jpeg

Hitchcock made the post from his hospital bed in Gold Coast University Hospital on Thursday morning, 25 days after he received the shot.

He said at first he was experiencing a racing heart, pins and needles, and dizziness, but continued on thinking they were normal side effects
—————-

Less and less RARE by the hour. .

B

Bad_Influence

Those are ‘celebrities’, people known to the public, therefore then make the news. Imagine how many ‘normal’ people don’t get reported.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No you won’t. Why should I when you never answer a question?
Aside from which, my medical history is no business of yours, or anybody else’s for that matter.
If you think a while about my question, perhaps you may see that i didn`t ask for specifics of any prescription medication that you may get or have used in the past.
Now to the reason i asked . If you were not well and you went to your GP and he "prescribed" a particular pill to treat your symptoms ,did /do you argue with him /her about the efficacy or test results on the drug which they are prescribing to make you well ? I sort of doubt it ( but i may be wrong !). Do you ever take over the counter drugs for Headaches ( for example ) ? if so do you probe the Pharmacist for proof that it has been tested for an appropriate length of years ?
I must presume that if you won`t even answer that simple ,no names question then you are the perfect specimen of a Human Being ,without ever being ill .
Congratulations Mr Wonderful :D. ohh yes ,and you have a female SuperHuman buddy i note !

B

Bad_Influence

If you think a while about my question, perhaps you may see that i didn`t ask for specifics of any prescription medication that you may get or have used in the past.
Now to the reason i asked . If you were not well and you went to your GP and he "prescribed" a particular pill to treat your symptoms ,did /do you argue with him /her about the efficacy or test results on the drug which they are prescribing to make you well ? I sort of doubt it ( but i may be wrong !). Do you ever take over the counter drugs for Headaches ( for example ) ? if so do you probe the Pharmacist for proof that it has been tested for an appropriate length of years ?
I must presume that if you won`t even answer that simple ,no names question then you are the perfect specimen of a Human Being ,without ever being ill .
Congratulations Mr Wonderful :D. ohh yes ,and you have a female SuperHuman buddy i note !
I s no idea what any of that had to do with an Experimental Biological Agent that is now KNOWN to kill people.

B

Bad_Influence

RIP LISA BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died from brain haemorrhage after ‘complications’ from AstraZeneca vaccine, rules coroner

BBC presenter Lisa Shaw suffered a brain haemorrhage after "complications" from the AstraZeneca jab, an inquest heard today.

The healthy 44-year-old mum tragically lost her life when she suffered an extremely rare bleed on the brain just weeks after she was vaccinated.

Lisa, a mum-of-one who worked for BBC Newcastle, had complained of "severe" headaches a week after receiving her first jab in May.

She fell seriously ill a few days later, and died in hospital three weeks after the dose was administered.

This morning, coroner Karen Dilks concluded Lisa died as a result of complications from the Oxford-AstraZeneca jab.
Cases of adverse reactions linked to the jab are rare, and doctors stress the benefits far outweigh the risks for most people.

Lisa's family called the inquest "another difficult day in what has been a devastating time".

"The death of our beloved Lisa has left a terrible void in our family and in our lives," they said in a statement after the hearing.
—————————————

I bet her family DON’T think the benefits outweigh the risks. :mad::mad:
If Lisa had not had the jab, she would be alive today. There’s NO avoiding that issue.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You are talking about KNOWN drugs that were made through years and years of testing.

NO Covid-19 Vaccine has had that much testing.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If Lisa had not had the jab, she would be alive today. There’s NO avoiding that issue.

Back at ya !.

He noted that more than 90 per cent of people admitted to ICUs and put on ventilators are unvaccinated.
“There is no question that the vaccine is the best option we have. It is also the cheapest option we have. It is the most effective, and there's really no reason that people should be avoiding the vaccine," he said. "There's not a single patient that we've had to intubate because of a complication from the vaccine. The people we're intubating, the people that are on life support, the people that are dying are the ones that are not vaccinated."

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are talking about KNOWN drugs that were made through years and years of testing.

NO Covid-19 Vaccine has had that much testing.

They had to be "unknown " drugs at some point ? and there are many new drugs on the market now . HIV drugs for starters .
My point is you DO NOT know what drugs are new or tested ,you take your GP`s word that they are safe . For the same reason i take my GP`s word that the Vaccin he gave me is safe .
So you are saying that we wait until all the weaker people who are vulnerable are dead then we can start to use the Vaccine ? on those who have good self immunity systems anyway ?.
You`r F`in crazy.

B

Bad_Influence

Back at ya !.

He noted that more than 90 per cent of people admitted to ICUs and put on ventilators are unvaccinated.
“There is no question that the vaccine is the best option we have. It is also the cheapest option we have. It is the most effective, and there's really no reason that people should be avoiding the vaccine," he said. "There's not a single patient that we've had to intubate because of a complication from the vaccine. The people we're intubating, the people that are on life support, the people that are dying are the ones that are not vaccinated."
You deliberately dodge the point yet again. She would STILL BE ALIVE IF SHE HADN’T BEEN JABBED.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
They had to be "unknown " drugs at some point ? and there are many new drugs on the market now . HIV drugs for starters .
My point is you DO NOT know what drugs are new or tested ,you take your GP`s word that they are safe . For the same reason i take my GP`s word that the Vaccin he gave me is safe .
So you are saying that we wait until all the weaker people who are vulnerable are dead then we can start to use the Vaccine ? on those who have good self immunity systems anyway ?.
You`r F`in crazy.

why-dont-you-exercise-your-right-to-shut-the-****-up-shut-up.gif

B

Bad_Influence

You`r F`in crazy.
No Hells YOU are crazy. You continue to ignore the truth. You are the worst kind of person, one that refuses to even admit the possibility that the jab is dangerous. Give your head a wobble.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You deliberately dodge the point yet again. She would STILL BE ALIVE IF SHE HADN’T BEEN JABBED.
Like you miss the points eh ?.
She had an underlying medical condition. Find out what it was and report back to me !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

Like you miss the points eh ?.
She had an underlying medical condition. Find out what it was and report back to me !
Ignoring the other two I notice, you wanted proof that the jab causes bad reactions. I just gave you 3. 3 who are mildly famous, do you think for one minute they are the only ones? Please tell me you don’t, because that would make you worse that stupid, it would make you insane.

Back