Can anyone answer this?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Alfie boy can't resist it, he has no stop button. No emotional intelligence.

Thinks he is untouchable.

Thinks he is immortal.

Of course, when he gets a dose of his own medicine he whines in that high-pitched manner of his, typing for the imaginary audience.

Creepy as f@ck to be frank about it.

B

Bad_Influence

I can’t understand why folk have been so fearful of a virus that has a 98% survival rate.

Oh, hold on:

EB008795-2217-4A41-BAD9-B268CDE9D802.jpegThat’ll do it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Moron claiming hospitals aren’t particularly busy was just watching Holby City

tinfoil hat 2.jpg

An idiot who watched TV and then claimed that reports of crippled NHS hospitals were being overplayed by the mainstream media has been found to have just been watching a repeat of Holby City on Freeview’s Drama channel.

Kris Mowrun, an anti-vaxxer, Brexit voting conspiracy theorist, was convinced that reports of busy hospitals and full ICU departments was a load of overplayed nonsense designed to stir up fear, and turned on the TV to check it out for himself.

“These hospitals aren’t overrun at all!” he posted on a YouTube channel and local Facegroup page devoted to the blind sycophantic worship of Julia Hartley Brewer, Toby Young and Laurence Fox. And continued to say ''I can’t understand why folk have been so fearful of a virus that has a 98% survival rate.''

“In fact, the Doctors and Nurses seem primarily to be concerned with shagging each other in between giving somewhat unconvincing CPR to the occasional heart attack victim.”

He went on, “There aren’t queues of beds in the corridors, or queues of ambulances outside, or anything like that.

“And apart from the staff of the hospital having strangely complicated and interweaving personal narratives, it seems like it’s very much business as usual in the NHS.”

Kris’s wife, a rational human being called Deirdre, rolled her eyes and told us, “He thought it was the news again, bless him.

“I’ve found it easier to stick him in front of obscure Freeview channels in an attempt to distract him from conspiracy theory bullshit on Facebook, but sadly this time it has backfired somewhat.

“Time to dig out the Dads Army boxset again.

“Actually, maybe not. That’ll only get him started on Brexit again.”

SamBally

Reaction score
This is the same pond life who thinks the Covid deaths of women working in supermarkets is a laughing matter.

SamBally

Reaction score
Anyone who has tragically lost a mother or father to Covid in the service sector, this is what this pond life Alfie boy really thinks, while he claims no supermarket workers have died because he still got served a sausage roll in Asda..

It's all a big joke to him, an elderly old man.

No compassion, unable to relate to others...

There is a name for that and I bet Omega knows what it is.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If the effectiveness wanes at 4-6 months...that means to be 'safe' folks will need 3 jabs a year, every year...maybe more coz of 'variants'.

Natural immunity...get 'The Snots' once...maybe life long immunity to all variants...minimal side effects.

Choices, choices...
If only it was as simple as that . If your antibodies are excellent then the "snots" is all you might get .If not then a spell in hospital with tubes stuck into you all over is the next bet .As a last resort death might save you the suffering !
So just how "easy" is it to tell if you have this "pefect,natural" immunity ? Be ill with snots ? be ill in hospital ? be dead?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Then thing with Covid is this:

If you contract the virus and you are asymptomatic (or you don't know that you've contracted it due to being asymptomatic), it means that your immune system has produced lots of antibodies.
These are the people at risk of being hospitalised or dying if they get inoculated with the vaccine (as I explained in my other posts about the cytokine storm).

On the other hand we have people who have low immune systems due to underlying health issues.
Inoculating them with the vaccine is similar to them contracting the virus - They are even inoculating people with underlying serious heart conditions or cancer (or who have recently undergone surgery for cancer or chemotherapy/radiotherapy, which is simply mental in my opinion as their immune systems are weak enough as it is) so their conditions could very well worsen.

I personally know a few who had undergone chemotherapy and within a couple of weeks been inoculated with the vaccine - within a couple of weeks of inoculation they were hospitalised and died with Covid .

Regardless of the unknown long term side effects ....are vaccines really necessary for the here and now ?
How many do you know that died of the Vaccine ?
"Everything that the News tells them is the Gospel Truth.
It's much simpler to listen to the News than connecting your brain and educating yourself on the matter.
" you sound a bit looney to me ! just how does one "connect their brain" ?? To the fresh air around us ? I think you may require "News" to allow you to connect your brain and ,depending on which news you prefer ,it can go Vaxx or no vaxx

B

Bad_Influence

If only it was as simple as that . If your antibodies are excellent then the "snots" is all you might get .If not then a spell in hospital with tubes stuck into you all over is the next bet .As a last resort death might save you the suffering !
So just how "easy" is it to tell if you have this "pefect,natural" immunity ? Be ill with snots ? be ill in hospital ? be dead?.
I’ll take the odds that’s it’d be merely the snots. And it IS as simple as that.

B

Bad_Influence

It's much simpler to listen to the News than connecting your brain and educating yourself on the matter.
" you sound a bit looney to me ! just how does one "connect their brain" ?? To the fresh air around us ? I think you may require "News" to allow you to connect your brain and ,depending on which news you prefer ,it can go Vaxx or no vaxx
Nobody knows. But if VAERS and EUDRA are to be believed (and it seems there are a lot of side effects not reported) then it’s in the thousands.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Moron claiming hospitals aren’t particularly busy was just watching Holby City

View attachment 4914

An idiot who watched TV and then claimed that reports of crippled NHS hospitals were being overplayed by the mainstream media has been found to have just been watching a repeat of Holby City on Freeview’s Drama channel.

Kris Mowrun, an anti-vaxxer, Brexit voting conspiracy theorist, was convinced that reports of busy hospitals and full ICU departments was a load of overplayed nonsense designed to stir up fear, and turned on the TV to check it out for himself.

“These hospitals aren’t overrun at all!” he posted on a YouTube channel and local Facegroup page devoted to the blind sycophantic worship of Julia Hartley Brewer, Toby Young and Laurence Fox. And continued to say ''I can’t understand why folk have been so fearful of a virus that has a 98% survival rate.''

“In fact, the Doctors and Nurses seem primarily to be concerned with shagging each other in between giving somewhat unconvincing CPR to the occasional heart attack victim.”

He went on, “There aren’t queues of beds in the corridors, or queues of ambulances outside, or anything like that.

“And apart from the staff of the hospital having strangely complicated and interweaving personal narratives, it seems like it’s very much business as usual in the NHS.”

Kris’s wife, a rational human being called Deirdre, rolled her eyes and told us, “He thought it was the news again, bless him.

“I’ve found it easier to stick him in front of obscure Freeview channels in an attempt to distract him from conspiracy theory bullshit on Facebook, but sadly this time it has backfired somewhat.

“Time to dig out the Dads Army boxset again.

“Actually, maybe not. That’ll only get him started on Brexit again.”

I was in a queu of beds in corridors and ambulances outside several years prior to Covid 19 !! ffs it wasn`t nice.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry, no more time for trolls.

Maybe next week if you're lucky.
Pity that you are jumping to safety . As a matter of fact i was going to thank you for answering a post which i made but which nobody else would answer! About the the Vaccine meaning that i have now had Covid19 .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Time flies and i feel that i was almost about to join the BI group but i need more info first ! I can see that basically there are 2 Vaxxers;2Antivaxxers and 1 joker writing this Thread ( plus me of course). I would like to hear from the Antivaxxers something about their personal lives . Are you taking any pills for any other medical condition ?.
Wlil i get an answer( i doubt it ).

B

Bad_Influence

Pity that you are jumping to safety . As a matter of fact i was going to thank you for answering a post which i made but which nobody else would answer! About the the Vaccine meaning that i have now had Covid19 .
You can still get it again.

B

Bad_Influence

Time flies and i feel that i was almost about to join the BI group but i need more info first ! I can see that basically there are 2 Vaxxers;2Antivaxxers and 1 joker writing this Thread ( plus me of course). I would like to hear from the Antivaxxers something about their personal lives . Are you taking any pills for any other medical condition ?.
Wlil i get an answer( i doubt it ).
No you won’t. Why should I when you never answer a question?
Aside from which, my medical history is no business of yours, or anybody else’s for that matter.

B

Bad_Influence

This is as close as I can find. Scotland only.
93546E1B-C055-467A-8A60-37AA31BD3D73.png

Back