Can anyone answer this?

B

Bad_Influence

I know this subject makes the vaccinated uncomfortable but I would genuinely like some honest answers to a few questions

Can anyone explain to me the logic of vaccinating kids against a virus that is of no threat to them, using a vaccination which does not prevent spread, does not stop you catching the virus, and is known to make side effects? Why would a parent take a risk with their child’s future health, especially when there are reports of the potential of the vaccine affecting fertility? How can any parent risk their children’s LIFE?
It’s abhorrent.

Why the unprecedented, relentless pressure to be vaccinated?

Why no media coverage of side effects?

What happened to the gov’t listening to the science, the science says vaccine efficacy could be as low as 22% yet still they are pushing it.

Are the jabbed prepared to get boosters every 6 months to continue to be ‘allowed’ certain freedoms?

Only genuine answers please, sarcasm and ignorance will be ignored.

B

Bad_Influence

Follow the patents and the legal challenges that are currently on going on, that will give you the answers youre probably looking for.
I know certain people are making £billions out of this debacle, and it’s not just the obvious players.

Cosmonaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Since when is the vaccine efficacy potentially as low as 22% Do you have a source for that claim? Curious of the specifics.

B

Bad_Influence

Since when is the vaccine efficacy potentially as low as 22% Do you have a source for that claim? Curious of the specifics.
I quoted the centre figure I could find across reports from govt sites, scientific sites both sides of the pond, the CDC. The vaccine was massively over-stated at 96% efficacy, and has been shown to reduce in efficacy over a period of time, hence the need for ‘boosters’.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ON news tonight they said in London 40% people in Hospital did not have the jab

B

Bad_Influence

This is Wei Shen Lim, the guy that joined van -Tam at yesterday’s govt briefing to say 16-17 yr old would be offered the jab. Anyone want to guess who pays his bills?
AE6A0B40-A173-493E-8086-124299490929.jpeg773B1749-3B8B-491F-8663-56731A7F3EB2.jpegOf course he does.:oops::rolleyes: It even says there’s a potential conflict of interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bad_Influence

i rather believe them than the sh** you been putting on here
And that’s fine. That’s your choice. If you can’t see something is wrong that’s not my problem. I don’t claim to know what’s going to happen but even you must admit the secrecy, the lies, the moving goalposts, the coercion, the media lies….. is not right.

B

Bad_Influence

Robert Dingwall - who is a public critic of vaccinations for 12-15 year olds - has been axed by the government as a JCVI Covid adviser.

And so it continues. :mad::mad:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know this subject makes the vaccinated uncomfortable but I would genuinely like some honest answers to a few questions

Can anyone explain to me the logic of vaccinating kids against a virus that is of no threat to them, using a vaccination which does not prevent spread, does not stop you catching the virus, and is known to make side effects? Why would a parent take a risk with their child’s future health, especially when there are reports of the potential of the vaccine affecting fertility? How can any parent risk their children’s LIFE?
It’s abhorrent.

Why the unprecedented, relentless pressure to be vaccinated?

Why no media coverage of side effects?

What happened to the gov’t listening to the science, the science says vaccine efficacy could be as low as 22% yet still they are pushing it.

Are the jabbed prepared to get boosters every 6 months to continue to be ‘allowed’ certain freedoms?

Only genuine answers please, sarcasm and ignorance will be ignored.

You ask for only genuine answers yes? The point is most of your answers will come from totally non-scientists ,similar to yourself ! It`s a bit of a whacky question to ask ordinary people to answer a question of science . You can ask for others "opinions " but you are then into the realms of ignorance ,sarcasm etc ,which is specifically what you don`t want ?

The truth is that YOU are trying to dissuade others not to have the Vaccine because you are not going to have it right ?.

B

Bad_Influence

You ask for only genuine answers yes? The point is most of your answers will come from totally non-scientists ,similar to yourself ! It`s a bit of a whacky question to ask ordinary people to answer a question of science . You can ask for others "opinions " but you are then into the realms of ignorance ,sarcasm etc ,which is specifically what you don`t want ?

The truth is that YOU are trying to dissuade others not to have the Vaccine because you are not going to have it right ?.
You really think that is my reason? You ignore everything and choose to guess at my motives?

Really Hells?

I truly think that anyone who think vaxxing kids, when they are at no threat from Covid, is morally obscene. And any parent using their kids as a shield from a virus that the vast majority of adults survive with little more than a cold, should be reported for child abuse.

Do you deliberately ignore what’s happening here? Is it easier to pretend the media and the gov’t aren’t silencing people who speak out? I get it, I really do. But ask yourself this, what will your kids do when they are told they have to take boosters that are killing people, for the rest of their lives, if they want to go on holiday, go to a restaurant. Is THAT freedom?
When you can at least attempt to answer my initial questions here, when you have thought about it, let me know.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really think that is my reason? You ignore everything and choose to guess at my motives?

Really Hells?

I truly think that anyone who think vaxxing kids, when they are at no threat from Covid, is morally obscene. And any parent using their kids as a shield from a virus that the vast majority of adults survive with little more than a cold, should be reported for child abuse.

Do you deliberately ignore what’s happening here? Is it easier to pretend the media and the gov’t aren’t silencing people who speak out? I get it, I really do. But ask yourself this, what will your kids do when they are told they have to take boosters that are killing people, for the rest of their lives, if they want to go on holiday, go to a restaurant. Is THAT freedom?
When you can at least attempt to answer my initial questions here, when you have thought about it, let me know.

Don`t need to think about it for long . You are NOT a scientists ,neither am i . People can believe your BS theories or read the BS reports by eminent scientists ..i don`t care either way .Your initial question demands an answer which approves your thinking ;if not then one is sarcastic or ignorant .
Think about it .

B

Bad_Influence

Don`t need to think about it for long . You are NOT a scientists ,neither am i . People can believe your BS theories or read the BS reports by eminent scientists ..i don`t care either way .Your initial question demands an answer which approves your thinking ;if not then one is sarcastic or ignorant .
Think about it .
When you CAN answer one of the questions you’re welcome to prove anything I’ve typed here is incorrect.

You have not even attempted to answer a single one so far. If you are not capable of rational thought I suggest you leave this forum. At least come up with a viable opinion, or leave it be and keep believing the BBC.

B

Bad_Influence

Not a single person has even attempted to answer anything I asked, yet again. That says it all. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmonaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I quoted the centre figure I could find across reports from govt sites, scientific sites both sides of the pond, the CDC. The vaccine was massively over-stated at 96% efficacy, and has been shown to reduce in efficacy over a period of time, hence the need for ‘boosters’.
The 'central figure' - by this, do you mean the median value? If so, I'd argue the efficacy could potentially be even lower (although I wouldn't actually argue this, because I'm dubious about the 22% claim). If not, what do you mean?

You haven't actually directly named your sources, so it's impossible for anybody to verify your claim. Is it not slightly irresponsible to make this claim, in this fashion, in a public forum? To put it politely.

Also, what does "22% efficacy" even mean in this instance? 22% less chance of contracting covid? Becoming hospitalised? Dying? If so, dying from covid, or simply with covid mentioned on the death certificate (and for that matter, do the relevant nations even have the same method of recording deaths?) 22% less chance of transmitting?

It kinda irks me when people reference "the science" without being specific. It's not very scientific - and it just seems like a meaningless number plucked out of the air for the sake of plugging a personal agenda.

(But of course, only governments and the media are guilty of such behaviour!).

On this basis, I'd suggest it's not all that surprising that nobody has attempted to answer your questions.

Last edited:
L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

You are very foolish and judgemental in my opinion. In November both my parents were admitted to hospital then intensive care with covid pneumonia I had last words with my mum twice my dad couldn't talk so I had to shout down the phone and tell him to fight fight fight. With him grunting back through his cpak big breathing apparatus. With mum we cried and she said trust me to die from this, when a vaccine is just around the corner. I have never felt so helpless as they fitted a shringedriver under the care of the pallotive team. After 3 weeks she started to respond. I got dad home and nursed him back after 4 stone body weight. He then had a mini stroke and had to have a prism fitted to his eye as he had double vision. Mum is at home with a permanent oxygen machine both are mid 60s and it has aged them both 20 yrs they aren't the same people. Both are now double jabbed thank god because when u look at my mother's lungs from her medical records they were shot the hospital said she's a walking miracle so I and they feel lucky but still very vulnerable. I'm double jabbed and I will protect my children by jabbing them. If you don't understand what a vaccine is or does I suggest you look at the science some of us understand science and trust and have hope through experience. So like I said in your status would you like the samaritans number because you seem to need some help, especially when your response was abusive

Back