Can anyone answer this?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
There you have it. Lurky thinks it is amusing mothers were killed for selflessly continuing to work during the lockdowns.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Ask yourself this.

Who would give a "like" (since removed) to other people mocking the deaths of other people's mothers and daughters?

What sort of person would do that?

B

Bad_Influence

Sky News are saying a report shows that vaccine protection could fall below 50% within 6 months for the elderly and healthcare workers.

I assume the virus can’t tell if folks work within the healthcare industry so I’ll assume that the vaccine loses efficacy for everyone. So after 6 months all you jabbed folk will be deemed as ‘unjabbed’ unless you have a booster.
They’ve got you for LIFE. Deal with it.

B

Bad_Influence

Ask yourself this.

Who would give a "like" (since removed) to other people mocking the deaths of other people's mothers and daughters?

What sort of person would do that?
No answer to my question Sam? Too difficult was it?

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sky News are saying a report shows that vaccine protection could fall below 50% within 6 months for the elderly and healthcare workers.

I assume the virus can’t tell if folks work within the healthcare industry so I’ll assume that the vaccine loses efficacy for everyone. So after 6 months all you jabbed folk will be deemed as ‘unjabbed’ unless you have a booster.
follow the money, THEN you follow the science, if they both end up in the same place, this where you find your answers

B

Bad_Influence

Sammy boy, if you can’t answer a simple question I can only assume you have no answer therefore….
A8F4FF1D-2E27-4244-A44C-7A5BC5646EA3.jpegBut you already know this don’t you?

B

Bad_Influence

Ok I’ll throw this out to everyone seeing as Sam can’t answer it.

Explain to me what the difference is between me (unjabbed) walking around and you (double-jabbed) walking around? We BOTH and catch Covid, both can pass it on. Both are the exact same risk to others.

B

Bad_Influence

Give me 1 good reason to jab! Does it....
❌stop infection...no
❌stop spread...no
❌reduce the chance of hospitalisation...nope
❌protect the NHS....What NHS?
❌get your life back...no
❌protect your loved one...no

B

Bad_Influence

Remember what Nadhim Zahawi said 6 months ago….

“Vaccine minister Nadhim Zahawi admits they know vaccination will induce escape mutations.”

Not to worry though, they’re planning to roll out new variant vaccines to deal with it

This is the mentality of the people running this debacle.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Give me 1 good reason to jab! Does it....
❌stop infection...no
❌stop spread...no
❌reduce the chance of hospitalisation...nope
❌protect the NHS....What NHS?
❌get your life back...no
❌protect your loved one...no
All mouth and no feelings . I bet you are one of these who ,knowing you had any disease, would be happy to pass it on to as many others as possible.
you have 2 wrong answers already : 1. ❌reduce the chance of hospitalisation...nope
2. ❌protect the NHS....What NHS?

You are rubbish and you know it . No answer to your questions ? you yuorself give the answer and expect others to agree or disagree with it ! You really need a head examination.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I thought all the News media were just trying to grab Headlines ?? you said it ,many times on this Forum.

B

Bad_Influence

All mouth and no feelings . I bet you are one of these who ,knowing you had any disease, would be happy to pass it on to as many others as possible.
you have 2 wrong answers already : 1. ❌reduce the chance of hospitalisation...nope
2. ❌protect the NHS....What NHS?

You are rubbish and you know it . No answer to your questions ? you yuorself give the answer and expect others to agree or disagree with it ! You really need a head examination.
There is no evidence it reduces the chance of hospitalisation. None. Unless you can provide it of course. But I won’t hold my breath.
Please explain how it protects the NHS. The current cases in hospital right now or mainly those vaccinated.

Next

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are you mad or are you just asking crazy questions?

Why can I no longer find the post in which Hell claimed that he doesn't believe most things posted by people here, minus one person who posts rarely.

*Whistles*

Why on earth are you asking me to tell you more about myself, if you don't believe what you read? lol

I get it, Hell just wants me to post random rubbish in order to continue with this farce :)
Simple answer to that luv . I NEVER said that ! Happy now ?. Your last sentence may be appropriate. You used a page ,almost, to question Sam on how he knew so much about you ,you answered that nobody does . Hence my question you babbling fool .

B

Bad_Influence

Simple answer to that luv . I NEVER said that ! Happy now ?. Your last sentence may be appropriate. You used a page ,almost, to question Sam on how he knew so much about you ,you answered that nobody does . Hence my question you babbling fool .
Wow. You are getting forgetful. Even I remember you saying it.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There is no evidence it reduces the chance of hospitalisation. None. Unless you can provide it of course. But I won’t hold my breath.
Please explain how it protects the NHS. The current cases in hospital right now or mainly those vaccinated.

Next
You don`t know anything do you ? They won`t print all the real facts in Conspiracy Daily .
To any sane reader of this then what he(BI) is trying to state is that all those in Hospital at the moment are people who are ill from the Vaccine !.Note that he never gave any specifics for the people in hospital who have NOT been vaccinated. As there is NO evidence that the Vaccine protects anyone and also no evidence that the NHS is worried by incoming\ Covid19 patients. in hospital under false pretences !! ?.

Back