Can anyone answer this?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As @SamBally has already posted and I am confirming...

the paranoia, uneducated, Pro Diseaser @Bad_Influence is posting lies from conspiracy websites without even checking the source or if it is factual. That says it all. So here, is the truth about Albert Borula, the CEO of Pfizer. See below, and links can be checked. Photo included from his twitter post.

AlbertBourla

@AlbertBourla Chairman and CEO of @Pfizer
. Father. Working every day for breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.
New York, NY
pfizer.com
Joined July 2019 150 Following 36.2K Followers
https://twitter.com/AlbertBourla/followers_you_follow
8W_z83qJ_normal.jpg

AlbertBourla
@AlbertBourla

7:40 pm · 10 Mar 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Excited to receive my 2nd dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech #COVID19 vaccine. There's nothing I want more than for my loved ones and people around the world to have the same opportunity. Although the journey is far from over, we are working tirelessly to beat the virus.

albert boula.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

As @SamBally has already posted and I am confirming...

the paranoia, uneducated, Pro Diseaser @Bad_Influence is posting lies from conspiracy websites without even checking the source or if it is factual. That says it all. So here, is the truth about Albert Borula, the CEO of Pfizer. See below, and links can be checked. Photo incluced from his twitter post.

AlbertBourla

@AlbertBourla Chairman and CEO of @Pfizer
. Father. Working every day for breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.
New York, NY
pfizer.com
Joined July 2019 150 Following 36.2K Followers
https://twitter.com/AlbertBourla/followers_you_follow
8W_z83qJ_normal.jpg

AlbertBourla
@AlbertBourla

7:40 pm · 10 Mar 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Excited to receive my 2nd dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech #COVID19 vaccine. There's nothing I want more than for my loved ones and people around the world to have the same opportunity. Although the journey is far from over, we are working tirelessly to beat the virus.

View attachment 4887
Well done you. One day you will form your own opinion.

B

Bad_Influence

Awwww aren’t the chuckle brothers cute. Looking after each other. It’s so nice to see.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
water or saline solution?

excuse me while I part with water and a (similar) saline solution as I break a rib laughing.

laughing gif.gif

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

internet-tough-guy-troll.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

Omega said:
Are you mad or are you just asking crazy questions?

Why can I no longer find the post in which Hell claimed that he doesn't believe most things posted by people here, minus one person who posts rarely.

*Whistles*

Why on earth are you asking me to tell you more about myself, if you don't believe what you read? lol

I get it, Hell just wants me to post random rubbish in order to continue with this farce :)

hell2bewith76 replied.

Simple answer to that luv . I NEVER said that ! Happy now ?. Your last sentence may be appropriate. You used a page ,almost, to question Sam on how he knew so much about you ,you answered that nobody does . Hence my question you babbling fool .

Today at 12:42 AM
hell2bewith76
I don`t fully believe or trust anyone who uses this site tbh.( well i do 1 but don`t see them online very often)

Ooops .... lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
What a surprise.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Alfie boy.....

Whoooooooooooooooooosh.

gbnghdddm.jpg

No wonder he keeps posting bullshit he can't even read a few lines right in front of his face.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Seems that the ancestors of our resident round the bend pro disease conspiracy theorist were at the same dangerous and deadly nonsense many years ago.

Edward Jenner wants to inject me with micro-cows, insists 18th century pro disease anti-vaxxer

jenner.jpg

The introduction of an inoculation vaccination against Smallpox has been unmasked as a government conspiracy to inject honest, god-fearing yeomen with microscopic cows, according to ardent pamphleteer and pro diseaser Kris Mowrun.

Mowrun, of the Parish of Kettering in the county of Northamptonshire, has produced a printed billet titled ‘Rise from thy Slumbers, sheep-people!’ which outlines how Doctor Jenner is in the pay of ‘Big Pox’ and his claims of a cure for the malady are easily demonstrated falsehoods.

The document says Jenner has no prior experience of inventing inoculants, but he is a member of the Royal Society along with several Jews – an observation followed with the single word ‘COINCIDENCE??!’.

Mister Mowrun, who is a pro disease publican by trade and without medical experience, goes on to say Jenners so-called ‘curative medicine’ contains chemicals derived from cows – which will result in people given the treatment being driven like lowing cattle by the government and business interests.

“What is the point of an inoculation against Smallpox Variola Minor, which has but a 1% mortality rate?”, asks the pamphlet.

“And good gentlefolk cannot even tell if they have had it unless other townsfolk observe the pocks and scarring of their skin.

“Anyone tricked by this malfeasance will become nothing but a slave, and Doctor Jenner should be hanged for treason for this evil.”

B

Bad_Influence

I wonder if Sam and Tiddles have EVER added anything meaningful to any forum? Certainly not as I’ve seen.

Back