Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Both teams are such BS`ers eh ? i watched news tonight on TV and they interviewed some young people who are at school . Approx 16 year olds . They were wearing masks and declared that they feel safer with a mask now as they don`t want to spread the Virus . At least some members of the Public have common sense !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yet all the students interviewed away from MSM say masks interfere with learning in a major way. One young lass was on GBNews yesterday was in tears about the way the measures have ruined her, and her friends, education. I’m sure there are differing views across students, depending who asks. But if you did your homework regarding how masks affect oxygen levels to the brain, I’d say it can only be a negative. Young kids have been taught over the last 2 years, that masks are to save granny, they are programmed to be scared, (Covid is negligible threat to kids) not for themselves but for others. It’s nothing short of shameful in my mind.
Surely the Oxygen levels you speak of are not affected at all by a mask ,on the wearer? They are designed (?) to prevent the flow of Germs from the wearer to others ,not to block the intake of the wearer?.
Soeone is talking a load of BS here and it needs to be sorted .Lets see if Boris `s excuses can hold up to investigation !.

S

Saphire

Kids usually take things in their stride. Unless they have a parent at home, (probably an anti vaxxer :rolleyes: )making a great big bloody drama out of the simple fact that face masks were (not any more) required in school, I doubt the vast majority would bother.
I have seen loads of secondary school children wearing their masks as they are walking home from school....obviously not being traumatised by wearing them...if they were, they would obviously take them off as soon as school finished.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Look it up. I’m not doing everything for you. :rolleyes:
You seem to spend a lot of pages doing "everything " for all of your other competitors ? What`s different about me ? i only need a simple reply ,not reems of stats. from various "eminent " ?? scientists who get paid by various Pharmacuticals to criticise other Pharmas !

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Kids usually take things in their stride. Unless they have a parent at home, (probably an anti vaxxer :rolleyes: )making a great big bloody drama out of the simple fact that face masks were (not any more) required in school, I doubt the vast majority would bother.
I have seen loads of secondary school children wearing their masks as they are walking home from school....obviously not being traumatised by wearing them...if they were, they would obviously take them off as soon as school finished.

My son won't wear one makes him very anxious and actually gives him a panic attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back