Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saphire

My son won't wear one makes him very anxious and actually gives him a panic attack
As in everything in life, one size doesn't fit all.
People can have genuine reasons why they can't wear masks. If your son suffers from anxiety and wearing a face covering increases his anxiety, he should obviously be exempt.

S

Saphire

If you choose to wear a mask, and demonstrate to everyone that you’re scared of getting a cold, that is your right. Why not got the whole hog and wear a plastic visor too, after all, you can’t be too careful, those nasty germy things might make you poorly eh?
:rolleyes:
Forget the mask if you are so against it.
Have you ever thought about wearing gloves? Thick rubbery ones, the ones that would prevent you from typing shite 24/7?;)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It has been claiming for well over a year the ONS were in on the "conspiracy", in this ID and his last ID.

Now he claims their figures are accurate because he thinks they support his stupidity (they don't)

A troll.

Will type just about anything to get a reaction.

It ups the ante to continue getting a similar reaction.

It will run out of steam soon as they all do eventually.

C

CrazyCatLady

Well, ma little puddings- it appears the experiment is nearly over (although we won't be completely out of the woods until around 2025- that's the plan anyhoo!)

And what will we be left with? A good ten years plus of health paranoiacs & mental health problems, a broken economy, extortionate taxes and a health system not worth the money we pay for it every month.
But all will be good- after all, the population would have been decreased a significant number (from those that died from the virus AND the vaccine AND the delays in medical treatment for other health issues AND those who committed suicide due to mental health issues or stress caused over effects of the 'virus', etc, etc ), so we can guarantee we'll have natural food sources for an additional few years (less greedy b@stards to consume what would have run out by 2030).

And those of us that are left? Well, if we've finally all succumbed to being vegetarian/vegan/plastic eaters, we can then start preparing ourselves to live in boats because of the rising sea levels. And please- none of that man/woman stuff- we'll have that chemically erased off you before you reach the boat.

As Darwin once proposed 'Survival is a race of the fittest' (or something like that. I don't know. Those bloody masks have cut off my oxygen supply!), so if you're reading this- you're one of the fittest (so far!). Dump the hostility about masks and check out a CBD one- good for the skin and doesn't force you to breathe in your own carbon dioxide.

And see you all on the boat ;)

SamBally

Reaction score
Now they are claiming the economy has crashed and when in fact the British economy is growing at its fastest pace in 80 years and could recover its pre-pandemic size by the end of this year, according to a leading economic forecaster.

Buoyed by the vaccine rollout and a bounce back in consumer spending, the EY Item Club said it now expected GDP to grow by 7.6% – which would be the fastest annual growth in national income since 1941.

Since 1941.

SamBally

Reaction score
Deluded, the ONS is "corrupt" according to the resident nut. Now apparently they are 100% reliable.

SamBally

Reaction score
Laughable. But Covid is just about over and this thread will be discontinued.

No matter how many times it tries resurrecting it.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A simple question for all you believers.

On 31 December 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) was informed of a cluster of cases of pneumonia of unknown cause detected in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. The first ‘vaccine’ was administered on the 8th December 2020. How could they possibly know that the ‘vaccine’ was safe for pregnant women? There certainly was not enough time during the testing and manufacture process, yet the govt and the Pharma industries were willing to administer the ‘vaccine’ to expectant mothers, with no evidence of its safety, and knowing it can cause harm.

It’s a simple question, and I challenge anyone to answer it.
heres a little gem for you

C

CrazyCatLady

Those not questioning where this virus came from and how it spread are closed off to looking at the bigger picture. It's ego- they have to look at how it affects them and their life, rather than look at why it started in the first place.

China have been on a quest to control the population for decades. They began in their own country and after seeing the success of that, there's no doubt Covid was a plan in the making for decades.
Funny that! China- one of the most strictest, controlled countries in the world and yet it just accidently lets loose a deadly virus that (apparently) kills a significant number of the world's population! Go figure!

SamBally

Reaction score
Laughable.

A troll and a mighty sh*t one at that.

The majority of those who get fully vaccinated with the Covid-19 jab will die within a few short years from heart failure, warns Dr Charles Hoffe, M.D, a medical practitioner from British Columbia, Canada.

No figures are accurate. That’s the point. We can’t believe anything we’re told now. Nothing is credible.

They are slowly admitting that the vaccines are not safe. Finally.

Evidence??? All you do is fall back on you usual “that guy is a nutter” rhetoric when faced with evidence, as I have shown.

In relation to David Icke.

But then that's what you do, pick words to fit you agenda. Silly boy

you idiot.

As with the vaccines, no news coverage of the adverse reactions.

Sam, Are you saying the vaccine aren’t killing people, yes or no.

He ignores that simple fact that his messiah would have given everything away to China, and would have welcomed Sharia Law.

Awwww. Don’t cry, go ask Tiddlers for a hug.

You really need to stop stroking Sam’s ….. um…. Ego. It’s embarrassing now.

Tell that to people dying. Sheesh.

And Words, move along, or at least try to think before you comment.

Sorry for laughing but your last sentence is rather amusing.

You’ve officially lost the plot.

I’ve never done a test. I have been around people who have tested positive so the likelihood is that I have had it, but I can’t state categorically that I have. Either way, I trust my immune system to protect me.
Claims to work in the Care Sector.

The only difference is I trust mine more than an EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGICAL AGENT.

How’s chat working out for you Hells? Not so good I hear?

And there lies the problem, you deny the truth simply because it is uncomfortable. Stupid in the extreme.
Even if your ignorance could kill you. Or rather if the information could save your life, or the health of your children. How stupid is that?

So no, I have little regard for GPs

The covid vax has killed more people in 12 months than all other vaccines put together since 1900.
I suggest you stop commenting until you know what you’re talking about.

Fucking stupid twat.

Etc Etc Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back