Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
An abusive scumbag. Who cries, victim. Thinks it is untouchable on this site.

That didn't work out well last time, did it? You then disappeared for 7 months then reappeared in a new ID.

41 pages of demonstrably proven lies, misinformation, and fake news.

I bet it's a site record....

SamBally

Reaction score
Page after page after page of lies, misinformation, fake pictures, and fake graphs (that he doesn't understand anyway). Demonstrably proven to be fake and or lies and so he just churns out yet more lies on an industrial scale.

A troll.

Thank god Covid-19 is over and the resident attention seeker will have to find yet another topic and repeat with EXACTLY the same pattern of behavior.

Enjoy your Saturday attention seeking on the boards, troll.

:D

SamBally

Reaction score
Mad as a March Hare.

41 pages abusing and insulting other chatters, EVERYONE who disagreed with him, every single person.

Then squeals victim because the troll is described as a troll.

Doesn't like facts, that's a fact.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Triple Vaccinated put the most pressure on the NHS by far over the past 4 weeks according to UKHSA with 74% of Covid-19 hospitalisations recorded among the Vaccinated​

The latest data available from the UK Health Security Agency confirms that the triple vaccinated population accounted for the majority of all Covid-19 hospitalisations between 20th Dec 21 and 16th Jan 22, with the double vaccinated population not far behind.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report containing data on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations, and deaths by vaccination status, and the most recent report which was published Thursday 20th January, was the first time UKHSA has included data on the triple vaccinated population without mixing them in with the double vaccinated.

Page 35 of the report contains the statistics on Covid-19 hospitalisations between week 51 of 2021 and week 2 of 2022, and they confirm that the NHS has very much been overwhelmed by the vaccinated population.
According to table 10, between 20th Dec 21 and 16th Jan 22, there were a total of 14,776 people admitted to hospital with Covid-19, and 10,051 of them had received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

image-213.png

However, when we remove under 18’s from the equation, who as we know are mainly admitted to hospital for other causes and subsequently just test positive for Covid-19 due to mandatory testing, the pressure on the NHS caused by the vaccinated population this winter looks even worse.
image-214.png

There were 13,343 people over the age of 18 hospitalised with Covid-19 between 20th Dec 21 and 16th Jan 22, and the vaccinated population accounted for 9,925 of those hospitalisations.
Overall the not-vaccinated population accounted for 32% of all Covid-19 hospitalisations between week 51 and week 2 2022, whilst the vaccinated population accounted for 68%. But when removing under 18’s from the equation we find that the unvaccinated population accounted for 26% of all hospitalisations, and the vaccinated accounted for a worrying 74%.
image-215.png

But it wasn’t the one-dose vaccinated, or even the double vaccinated who accounted for the majority of hospitalisations. It was the triple vaccinated, and even the one-dose and two-dose vaccinated figures combined still equate to less than the total hospitalisations among the triple jabbed.
image-216.png
Source
According to the UKHSA report the not-vaccinated population accounted for 4,725 Covid-19 hospitalisations, the one-dose vaccinated population accounted for 781, the two-dose vaccinated population accounted for 4,127, whilst the three-dose vaccinated population accounted for a worrying 5,143 Covid-19 hospitalisations.
image-217.png

Meanwhile, if we again remove the under 18’s from the equation we find that the figures for the vaccinated are even worse. The not-vaccinated population accounted for 3,418 hospitalisations, the one-dose vaccinated population accounted for 670 hospitalisations, the two-dose vaccination population accounted for 4,116 hospitalisations, whilst the three-dose vaccinated accounted for 5,139 Covid-19 hospitalisations.
image-218.png

In all the not vaccinated population accounted for 32% of all Covid-19 hospitalisations, and 26% of all Covid-19 hospitalsations in the over 18’s. The one-dose vaccinated population accounted for 5% of all Covid-19 hospitalisations, and 5% of all Covid-19 hospitalisations in the over 18’s.
image-219.png

But the two-dose vaccinated population accounted for 28% of all Covid-19 hospitalisations, and 31% of all Covid-19 hospitalisations in the over 18’s. Whilst the triple vaccinated population accounted for 35% of all Covid-19 hospitalisations, and 39% of all Covid-19 hospitalisations in the over 18’s.
This data suggests that the Covid-19 injections are clearly incapable of preventing hospitalisation due to Covid-19, and it also proves that the Covid-19 pressure put on the NHS this winter has been due to the vaccinated population, and mainly the triple vaccinated.
What a waste of space ! can`t you post anything without the backing of some weirdo ,backward thinking scientist from God knows where ?.
Let me ask you something ...what was the reason for all of the Covid rulings ( including lockdowns ) in the first instance? Now go to your Scientists and ask them if they remember ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you choose to wear a mask, and demonstrate to everyone that you’re scared of getting a cold, that is your right. Why not got the whole hog and wear a plastic visor too, after all, you can’t be too careful, those nasty germy things might make you poorly eh?
:rolleyes:
You can guess what i think but if i stated it i`d be banned !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Forget the mask if you are so against it.
Have you ever thought about wearing gloves? Thick rubbery ones, the ones that would prevent you from typing shite 24/7?;)
He`s trying to make a name for himself ( along with al the other names he has aquired along the way).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Actually I haven’t. Since when were ONS figures ‘shite’? Or the words of scientists? Just because they do not fit with what you believe does not mean they are ‘shite’. Even the media are slowly trying to backtrack now. And the govt is apparently having a rethink regarding mandatory jabs for NHS staff, not that it helps those whose have already had the jab to save their jobs.

As I’ve said, if you had the jab, believing in good faith that it’s safe and effective, and are now realising it’s neither, then surely you would have questions. The first two being ‘what had I been injected with, and what will it cause in the future? I know I would want to know.
Everyone who had that jab is going to die within 5 years ...we know, we know ! you posted it enough times .

SamBally

Reaction score
It’s pleasing that the best you can do is call me names. It speaks volumes. No attempt to discuss anything, just pathetic rants.

Independent Sage are not American you idiot.
(I never said they were)

How stupid are you

Reports for being creepy, and you try to deny it?

Stop asking every day you freak.

Stupid in the extreme.

you’re more naive than I thought.

You idiot

Fucking stupid twat.

Oh do hush you silly little girl

You both really are pathetic.

Barking mad.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A simple question for all you believers.

On 31 December 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) was informed of a cluster of cases of pneumonia of unknown cause detected in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. The first ‘vaccine’ was administered on the 8th December 2020. How could they possibly know that the ‘vaccine’ was safe for pregnant women? There certainly was not enough time during the testing and manufacture process, yet the govt and the Pharma industries were willing to administer the ‘vaccine’ to expectant mothers, with no evidence of its safety, and knowing it can cause harm.

It’s a simple question, and I challenge anyone to answer it.
That`s not what i read or saw in the News .Pregnant women and children were the exception you liar !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back