Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why is nobody even trying to question this? That was rhetorical, facts and statistics cannot be questioned.

The ONS was asked to provide the numbers of deaths purely from Covid with no other underlying causes.

The figures are stark and will surprise many.

Just 9,400 in 2020 of which 7851 were over 65. In 2021 there were 7971 deaths, of which 5746 over 65, until the end of quarter three.

Not quite 150,000.

Now every death is devastating, no doubt, but many of the 150,000 will, as NHS figures show, have been sadly died even without the ‘assistance’ of Covid, but they could easily have died ‘with flu’ or ‘with pneumonia’, or with any other illness.

Would the country have accepted the governments actions if they had known Covid was less deadly than flu and pneumonia? I think not.

Country20182019
Total mortality29,51626,398
England27,14224,400
Wales2,3091,942
Data from the Office of National Statistics

You were not asked to constantly test for flu or pneumonia, not told to isolate, not forced to shut your business or told to constantly wear a mask. You were never denied the chance to see a dying elderly relative, never prevented from going to a funeral, never stopped meeting friends or eating in a restaurant, just because you might have the flu.

Furthermore,

IMG_1462.jpeg

Are you getting it yet? You have been played.
Those figures are quite staggering, I believe they came from a freedom of information request to the ONS. The BBC/Sky haven't said much about them, funny that? I now understand that 150,000 people died with Covid, but not because of it. A subtle difference which I'm only now just getting. I'm fully vaccinated, boosted the lot and I always wear a mask in confined spaces, but I'm beginning to question everything about how this virus business has been handled.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
What a load of old shite. Easily disproven and demostrates what a keyboard warrior can do with distorted statistics. There is no point demonstating why, this clown will just spam more bullshit.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Complete and utter shite. Already disproven universally.

More lies and fake news from the resident Covid-19 conspiracy loon who spams misinformation and paranoid shite all day and all night long.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Those figures are quite staggering, I believe they came from a freedom of information request to the ONS. The BBC/Sky haven't said much about them, funny that? I now understand that 150,000 people died with Covid, but not because of it. A subtle difference which I'm only now just getting. I'm fully vaccinated, boosted the lot and I always wear a mask in confined spaces, but I'm beginning to question everything about how this virus business has been handled.
Think about this then . Someone dies in a car crash due to loss of blood . Does that person die "of a car crash" or "because of it " ?. Plenty of similar comparisons .
Someone who dies of Pneumonia ( and most elderly do ) dies due to many part of the body breaking down. The main one is the Lungs not funtcioning ( due to the Heart not working ?) and the person literally drowns in their own fluids. Isn`t this what happens if you have Covid19 ?.Covid dives straight into the body and to the Lungs to do it`s deed. I`d say that the person "died OF Covid19 and not WITH Covid19 even though they have other problems too.
btw ,i`m no expert on Medicines etc so tell me if i`m wrong . Thanks .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Many were in hospital BEFORE testing +ve.
And although you’re right, Covid may have been the final ‘trigger’ in the circumstance you suggest but it could as easily been flu, or pneumonia, and that has never before been named as cause of death, as far as I’m aware.
I already stated that it`s usually Pneumonia that kills older people ,but that is caused by other parts of the body packing up. I`ve watched someone close die of /with pneumonia .It`s not a pretty sight.
All i`m saying is that i think most of these people would not have died of "Pneumonia" if it hadn`t been helped by Covid 19 which is noted for attacking the Lungs ,the source of Pneumonia.

OK think of this and answer ?
A person is found in a pool of blood with a large knife sticking out of his/her chest . Did they die of a stab wound or of loss of blood,caused by the stab wound ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back