Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Without wanting to sound patronizing obviously you avoid excess alcohol during the week, you avoid it because your occupation would be at risk and you are a grown up. That dumbarse doesn't appear to understand managing Covid-19 is exactly the same principle in the care sector in regards to infecting other people with Covid-19 in his occupation and that grown ups behave in a responsible manner.

He types like he is 14 years old and gives a good example how damaging excess alcohol actually is.
Oh i love alcohol...I'm the ONLY Alcoholic here. ;) He once called me " A functioning Alcoholic". That did actually make me laugh.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yet more false assumptions. Your arrogance is pitiable.

Yet more false assumptions. Your arrogance is pitiable.
Your arrogance is Expected. Nothing new to see here folks. Just an old fart with the same rhetoric as usual...Bad_Influence. Resurrected..Doesn't post anything useful or Music...Just ARGUMENT after ARGUMENT. FcUk off and Take your issues elsewhere.

Is that Direct enough?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I'm a heavy Plant engineer / Hgv Fitter / Driver/ Recovery .. I work 7 to 5 PM and I work on Saturday. 48 hours a week minimum

Btw, I assumed you lived on a tranquil secluded plot of land. With a compost toilet in a hut in the woods and a log burner always on the go. An Aga in the cottage kitchen, a Belfast sink and an scandivavian oak table and chairs in the dining space, solar panels and a greywater system.

Instead to my absolute horror you live in a concrete yard filled with ramshackle old barns chockablock with hulking wrecks of old HGVs and prehistoric vehicle parts and old broken machines. You hands are always black with oil and other gunge and you have two barking Rotweilers patrolling.

Thnak fcuk you are not my neighbour.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
As you are entitled to do. But I know the fact that my still being alive irks you, that we have lost none due to Covid goes against your understanding. If you think everything I type is only conspiracy you’d be able to refute it without resorting to your childish rants and pathetic pictures. But no, you are incapable of discussion, instead choosing to shout and stamp your feet like a spoiled brat. You, and your underling, will once again go the same way as Altair, play amongst yourselves.
AND...What did YOU say about ME in THIS post?...Go the same way as Altair....? What exactly did you mean by that?.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Don't feed the troll, starve it of oxygen until it angrily disappears and then reappears sometime in the future in yet another ID and another invented personality.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Don't feed the troll, starve it of oxygen until it angrily disappears and then reappears sometime in the future in yet another ID and another invented personality.
I'm not feeding him. Iv'e asked him a direct question which involves ME...It's up to him to answer it.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd like to know how Someone / Anyone, actually, can comment on 'Chat Sites' constantly and in the early hours of the morning..! but actually say they work for a living.? I'm a heavy Plant engineer / Hgv Fitter / Driver/ Recovery .. I work 7 to 5 PM and I work on Saturday. 48 hours a week minimum. ...no way would I be awake at 2 am or 3 am...! I just don't get that someone who says they work can be on a chat site at 2 or 3 am... Baffles me.
Baffles me too ! hahaa :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"When you reach the end of your life you die"

WOW !!!! such profound words of Wisdom ,if ever . :)

I`m beginning to think that the pair are actually "working " this thread as partners !. They seem to have a Laurel & Hardy / Canon & Ball type of relationship. Are you just playing everyone along to see if you can break the record number of pages for one Thread ? :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back