Banned

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Another thing to possibly try is to use a live Linux DVD to boot your PC/Laptop and see if you can log in. That would then rule out a Windows issue.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
..... and to think we only had slide rules in my day!

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Macgyver, only thing then, is that you are using the wrong tool to scan with. Anti virus, & that malicious removal will not detect malware related nuisance PUPS which very possibly are on your pc (they send auto spam links to sites you log into). If your ok with safe installing, Glarysoft (safe & secure) install their free malware hunter. I use it, very good, has extra's like a complete registry clean & fix, disk clean etc, and it will run alongside your current anti virus, no conflicting so no having to move things around.
Thank you

termyo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Macgyver, read what i posted at 6.35am uk time this morning, forget linux.... and by the way, can you get to the list of rooms?

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Macgyver, read what i posted at 6.35am uk time this morning, forget linux....

Ha it was only a suggestion who made you the tech god of the site. Others are entitled to make suggestions

termyo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
LondonGuy no beef, but he isnt on linux, and ye i know its cool with me just trying to help :)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Poor mac he cant seem to do anything that works.

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ok can you try now. It may also help if you use a different browser as well.
Hey Hollie
I hope you are well
Ii was banned yesterday while I was in cafe room and I accept that and part of the reason given which was absolutely disgusting behaviour but not the next bit which was ' pro longed abuse towards another member'
I have only spoken to to ellohell once before that and I was only standing up for fruits as she was getting ridiculed my many chatters at that time and previous for many previous days leading up to that but they were laft to continue doing this.....
Anyway could you please tell me how long my currant ban is for please?
Many thanks
Missevo xxx

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Miss Evo I seem to have read this before, some time back.........or is it a new ban?

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey Hollie
I hope you are well
Ii was banned yesterday while I was in cafe room and I accept that and part of the reason given which was absolutely disgusting behaviour but not the next bit which was ' pro longed abuse towards another member'
I have only spoken to to ellohell once before that and I was only standing up for fruits as she was getting ridiculed my many chatters at that time and previous for many previous days leading up to that but they were laft to continue doing this.....
Anyway could you please tell me how long my currant ban is for please?
Many thanks
Missevo xxx
Hello Missevo, I am sure you will be unbanned soon unlike myself who stays banned just because someone dont like me which is not a reason for banning a user

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Miss Evo I seem to have read this before, some time back.........or is it a new ban?
its a new one jude and ive still had no response as to if or when it will be lifted xxx

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello Missevo, I am sure you will be unbanned soon unlike myself who stays banned just because someone dont like me which is not a reason for banning a user

I think it's time to be really clear on this situation
I have not banned you.
None of the mods have banned you
None of Admin have banned you.
There has been NO ban action taken against you.
As far as I am aware, no one dislikes you, in fact most didn't even know your name when I was making enquiry's.

The site bot BLOCKED you (not banned) when you tried to log in as it detected a problem with either your computer or your connection.
If you try and log in and the problem has been resolved your end, you will get access as your account is fully working. If the problem is still there, you won't.

We have double checked and triple checked. There is NO issue with anything this end.
If there was... 5000 + other people would not have access to the site.
Now I would really appreciate it, if you would stop making the sort of comment above which is completely false, very misleading and actually makes it look like I have some sort of bias against you, when in fact, not only do I not, but, I have spent a lot of my time trying to chase this up and find out what happened and why.

Many thanks
H xx

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think it's time to be really clear on this situation
I have not banned you.
None of the mods have banned you
None of Admin have banned you.
There has been NO ban action taken against you.
As far as I am aware, no one dislikes you, in fact most didn't even know your name when I was making enquiry's.

The site bot BLOCKED you (not banned) when you tried to log in as it detected a problem with either your computer or your connection.
If you try and log in and the problem has been resolved your end, you will get access as your account is fully working. If the problem is still there, you won't.

We have double checked and triple checked. There is NO issue with anything this end.
If there was... 5000 + other people would not have access to the site.
Now I would really appreciate it, if you would stop making the sort of comment above which is completely false, very misleading and actually makes it look like I have some sort of bias against you, when in fact, not only do I not, but, I have spent a lot of my time trying to chase this up and find out what happened and why.

Many thanks
H xx
Thank you Hollie and I do appreciate any help you give me but can I ask you a question. xx

Back