Banned

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Are you trying to use a VPN? this site does not agree with em as the ads target you're browser habits.
Wipe you're cookies off, if you know how, then try again
I dont use VPNs unless something changed my IP to one but I dont know how to check if I am on one or not.

C

ChasingRubies

Might even be an ad blocker, you can't get in the chat rooms with an ad blocker

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have tried that BTW? unplugging you're router for a few minutes then trying again? it's an old solution
that might work for you, other than that mate I'd get on to an admin. You've obviously done nothing wrong
Thank you but admin already
Have tried that BTW? unplugging you're router for a few minutes then trying again? it's an old solution
that might work for you, other than that mate I'd get on to an admin. You've obviously done nothing wrong
Thank you but admin knows already and I was told I wasnt banned but this was the message I got when trying to log on...

You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Banned: You have been flagged as a spammer/scammer. VPNs are not allowed. Countries known for spam are also blocked.

I am NOT a spammer. Maybe something changed my IP to a VPN but me being a spammer is not true

Reaction score
If it involves your IP address then it might be worth trying to change it. Involves a bit of typing so you'll be best searching online on how to change it.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
yes mac do try and get another browser .... it may work ;)

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If it involves your IP address then it might be worth trying to change it. Involves a bit of typing so you'll be best searching online on how to change it.
Thank you. I would need to call Dell for that because I dont know too much about changing.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Remember everyone that Macgver is in USA. Things may be a bit different there.

J

JustinCredible

If achieving nothing else this 'Banned' thread has held our interest for 7 pages now..we may be going round in ever decreasing circles but high fives to all contributors!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well I luff mac and perhaps most others do to?

J

JustinCredible

What is this thing called 'luff'? you're very lavish with your affections! love given so freely isn't worth having.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
To love is completely different to luff.
One is from the heart the other is from the pc..

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think it's time to be really clear on this situation
I have not banned you.
None of the mods have banned you
None of Admin have banned you.
There has been NO ban action taken against you.
As far as I am aware, no one dislikes you, in fact most didn't even know your name when I was making enquiry's.

The site bot BLOCKED you (not banned) when you tried to log in as it detected a problem with either your computer or your connection.
If you try and log in and the problem has been resolved your end, you will get access as your account is fully working. If the problem is still there, you won't.

We have double checked and triple checked. There is NO issue with anything this end.
If there was... 5000 + other people would not have access to the site.
Now I would really appreciate it, if you would stop making the sort of comment above which is completely false, very misleading and actually makes it look like I have some sort of bias against you, when in fact, not only do I not, but, I have spent a lot of my time trying to chase this up and find out what happened and why.

Many thanks
H xx
hi hollie can you look in to the ban I have just been given please? the reason given was that I was TROUBLE CAUSING when infact I wasn't guilyt this time I was lust chatting and having innocent banter with other menbers I have started to feel like I'm being scapegoated here now and am really upset about this ban as I genuinely wasn't doing anything wrong!! many thanks missevo xxxx

J

JustinCredible

the reason given was that I was TROUBLE CAUSING when infact I wasn't guilyt this time
lol @ this time! :)
Are you sure you've been banned or is it another connection problem? in any case please try to avoid hijacking someone else's banned thread with your banned issues :rolleyes: The irony of this is that Hollie..who bans chatters as a last resort has to spend half her chat time sorting people's banning issues!
I wonder if the word 'banned' will ever make it to the top of the stats list as the most used word on here?

Back