Banned

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Excuse me my name is Meg not smeg I don't see myself as victim, No one is defending me if people choose to then they can see you for your true colours . I still stand by what i said 'Beemovie' has never been nasty or due to me in a chat room or pm or in his emails to me.I take people how i find them and you are not on my xmas card list and never will be.
Tthat was all i said . and i will not comment anymore on it. so goodbye .
Pmsl rose n fred west wasnt nasty to me or the ripper but that dont make them a nice person smeg like i said u involved urself i never brought u into it maybe next time u could just keep ur nose out eh smeg toodles xx

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Pmsl rose n fred west wasnt nasty to me or the ripper but that dont make them a nice person smeg like i said u involved urself i never brought u into it maybe next time u could just keep ur nose out eh smeg toodles xx
GROW UP YOU SILLY MARE

B

Bad_Influence

Will you two just kiss and make up please? I'll record it and even give you a share of the DVD money. :D

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Will smeg and spaz1970 kindly stop acting like kids calling each other names, this isn't a school playground you know.

Back