Attention

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you really mean that then, seriously, why do you bother posting the same kind of stuff over and over?

It just seems you're always on the attack.
If someone offers you an opinion that doesn't fit your narrative you dismiss it or ridicule it. What are you trying to prove?

Are you lonely? Negative attention is better than no attention?

(I realise it's likely you'll see this as a dig at you. It isn't. I feel sorry for you tbh. You're crying out to be accepted)
Wrong and you would see unless you are blind . Who has put a "like " against your post most of the time ? look in that corner and then try to tel me that i`m the one who is Obsessed !

W

WolfeSwitche

Wrong and you would see unless you are blind . Who has put a "like " against your post most of the time ? look in that corner and then try to tel me that i`m the one who is Obsessed !
Who said anything about being obsessed?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your leader often does ,when he gets stuck for an answer ! Watch out for the advert ,in can`t be missed as it fills much of the post.
You have 1 thing in common with the leader .You and the rest of his tribe will NEVER say a word which criticisies Him or his remarks will you ? Too scared .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Damn Hells.

Did you actually read my last post in this thread.

It's just forum, dont take it personally ;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
The point of a Forum is to provoke Debate, not personal argument.
That is best reserved for those in relationships.
Debate is where we discuss ideas, give them merit based on evidence and learn from each other.

Personal argument has no place in a forum, only evidentiary argument should be acceptable.
Regrettably, you do not appear to understand what an argument is.
I outlined the basics of this subject in another thread.
An argument does not have to be personal. It can also involve more than two people who are not at loggerheads.
By the way, arguments fundamentally follow a logical protocol whereas debate does not require to do so.

And finally, the Forum is an extension of this chat site, and as you are well aware, is not essentially a hive of debate but more so personal opinion.

W

WolfeSwitche

Your leader often does ,when he gets stuck for an answer ! Watch out for the advert ,in can`t be missed as it fills much of the post.
You have 1 thing in common with the leader .You and the rest of his tribe will NEVER say a word which criticisies Him or his remarks will you ? Too scared .
Scared? Lol.
Have you ever criticised Bad Influence?Try not to say that you don`t know him . This thread is filled with his remarks and likes "specially to you !"
I don't control who likes what.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If someone offers you an opinion that doesn't fit your narrative you dismiss it or ridicule it. What are you trying to prove?
Of course i do ; unlike the Head man in your little clique who is never rude or insulting to anyone on the site !

Back