Attention

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How on earth is what Shaz said ‘a lie’?
Read and digest :-"Creepy old brian lurrin over young lasses ong makes ya skin crawl" .
If she has proof of that then please show it to me .I`ll accept Screenshots.

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Everyone readin him will see he's a creepy old scooter

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Creepy old brian lurrin over young lasses
If you mean me then i still need proof /evidence . For a start what does "lurrin over " mean ?. In English please what does "young lasses " mean ? and just so i`m up to date with the new English Language what does " creepy" mean ?
Thank you for the info .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you mean me then i still need proof /evidence . For a start what does "lurrin over " mean ?. In English please what does "young lasses " mean ? and just so i`m up to date with the new English Language what does " creepy" mean ?
Thank you for the info .
No reply from the idiots who follow the Rat :) I know that you have to make careful plans with the Badman to figure out an answer ! hahahaa

W

WolfeSwitche

That would suit me fine were it true !
If you really mean that then, seriously, why do you bother posting the same kind of stuff over and over?

It just seems you're always on the attack.
If someone offers you an opinion that doesn't fit your narrative you dismiss it or ridicule it. What are you trying to prove?

Are you lonely? Negative attention is better than no attention?

(I realise it's likely you'll see this as a dig at you. It isn't. I feel sorry for you tbh. You're crying out to be accepted)

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you really mean that then, seriously, why do you bother posting the same kind of stuff over and over?

It just seems you're always on the attack.
If someone offers you an opinion that doesn't fit your narrative you dismiss it or ridicule it. What are you trying to prove?

Are you lonely? Negative attention is better than no attention?

(I realise it's likely you'll see this as a dig at you. It isn't. I feel sorry for you tbh. You're crying out to be accepted)
Thats it now you'll be 1 of bads gang wait for it he rules us all we'll have been feedin you lies

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The whole point of ANY Forum is to invoke argument.
Unfortunately, some people feel uncomfortable about arguing.

If you study the due process, you will derive some degree of satisfaction along the way.

The point of a Forum is to provoke Debate, not personal argument.
That is best reserved for those in relationships.
Debate is where we discuss ideas, give them merit based on evidence and learn from each other.

Personal argument has no place in a forum, only evidentiary argument should be acceptable.

Back