Attention

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But would it mean I need to? You do know there are other ways of finding someone’s age, don’t you?
Not by me but by you yes i guess. Just ask your friendly staff member . Or by asking the person themself !! you need to chatting to them to do that though ,you filthy sod !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nice try fella. There are other ways, like asking a female clique member to look, just so you couldn’t accuse me. But hey, that didn’t stop you did it, even with no proof. Yet again. :p
Ohhhh ,sneaky Sad . It`s a common thing with you eh ? Superpose a photo from a chatroom totally out of context. You`ve done that a lot ain`t you ?.Even then you need to get a member of the clique to steal it for you ,self admittance of the existence of a "clique" which you pretend doesn`t exist ! I always thought at you were a slimy toad ,now i have the proof .
Your "assistants " must have had to wait ages to get all the conditions right .
I guess it proves what a sneaky thief you are but it proves that you have been stalking me a while eh ?.
Don`t you have the slightest feeling of guilt you THIEF ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Funny guy. I did not, I repeat NOT get anyone to steal a pic.
Pmsl, proof of what? A clique? Get a grasp on reality you nutter, how often have I mentioned handing out membership forms, badges?? It’s called ‘mocking you and your delusions’.
I’ve done nothing ‘sneaky’, and stolen NOTHING.
Unless of course you can prove anything, which you can’t.

As I’ve said before, you need help fella.
You confessed up there that you got clique members to snatch that SS which was then doctored to suit yor purpose ,sneaky.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Funny guy. I did not, I repeat NOT get anyone to steal a pic.
Pmsl, proof of what? A clique? Get a grasp on reality you nutter, how often have I mentioned handing out membership forms, badges?? It’s called ‘mocking you and your delusions’.
I’ve done nothing ‘sneaky’, and stolen NOTHING.
Unless of course you can prove anything, which you can’t.

As I’ve said before, you need help fella.
Even Wolfy has been converted to lying to save face . A "like " every time you breathe lol . Keep looking for converts ,there`s plenty f of lonely widows out there !:)

Back