A mothers love.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why do you think it was a 'failing' that she had empathy with the 'common' people?

Her kindness and ability to identify with others less fortunate was not very royal, and it was that, that made her unable to fit in with the existing royals...but it was hardly cultivated.
Where did you read that about her empathy with common people ? She carried out duties as did most of th Royals .If it happened to be with Children then she did like children but i never saw her mixing with Commoners ! ( she didn`t come to see me ! :)).
She was born into wealth but not a title ...her parents wanted her to be "Royal" so made various arrangements to get that . She had a crap life with them ,much divorce etc . read the life story of Diana to find out what she had to suffer ...similar to Charles. It was well known that he was knocking off Camilla so why did her parents not stop her from marrying him ? Think about it .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She was a threat, she was not only a Royal, she was probably the most acceptable Royal.

What she said mattered to us common folk, thats dangerous for a monarchy and she knew it.
She was an Icon to women ,that`s what made her so popular ,not her link with Common people .The Blue Eyed Blonde which makes men melt .Give me examples of her mixing with "common" people when Charles didn`t ?.

S

Saphire

She was a threat, she was not only a Royal, she was probably the most acceptable Royal.

What she said mattered to us common folk, thats dangerous for a monarchy and she knew it.
She certainly played with fire.
Giving that infamous interview with Bashir, was possibly the biggest mistake she ever made.
But even that was tame in comparison to the confessions she shared with her voice coach Peter Settelen.
They were supposed to be private, but he released them, for a price, after her death.

She was surrounded by backstabbers all her life, she probably gained more comfort from the love of the ordinary man and woman in the street, than she ever did from her own, or her husbands family...the exception obviously being her children.

C

CrazyCatLady

She was an Icon to women ,that`s what made her so popular ,not her link with Common people .The Blue Eyed Blonde which makes men melt .Give me examples of her mixing with "common" people when Charles didn`t ?.
For you, Hells- Princess Diana when she brought Harry & Wills to Maccy D's....mixing with 'common' people....
0b421177cd3d28ee8746ba3d74db0b93.jpg

S

Saphire

He’s been the same for years, it’s deliberate and calculated. Sadly the only person who ends up getting confused is himself.
I have given him the benefit of the doubt numerous times. Took time to explain what I mean when he can't seem to 'get' simple points.
In return, he gets quite nasty....so what's the point?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I have given him the benefit of the doubt numerous times. Took time to explain what I mean when he can't seem to 'get' simple points.
In return, he gets quite nasty....so what's the point?
What's the point of YOU being HERE posting on this site?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He’s been the same for years, it’s deliberate and calculated. Sadly the only person who ends up getting confused is himself.
Fortunately i don`t have sidekicks to help with my arguments .One occasion when Dianna "appeared " to mix with "ordinary" people . It`s all part of the roadshow ! Charles mixed with plenty of ordinary people in his Duties .Oh btw ,anyone can tell that they are in a Macci`s eh ? hahaha you accuse me of looking a fool ? Where`s all the Maccy staff who Diannna is mixing with ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She was surrounded by backstabbers all her life, she probably gained more comfort from the love of the ordinary man and woman in the street, than she ever did from her own, or her husbands family...the exception obviously being her children.
Eh ?? she had numerous affairs and expected them to "stay silent" ? At least most public knew about Charles affair with ONE woman.
If all you who admire her for that are of similar nature perhaps you should go to yer nearest STD clinic ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ohh yes ,Pans idea of "year" is that from 2018 until 2020 is 4 years !! rofl :) he can`t even add up ffs .

Back