A mothers love.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok. You believe what you want but he will always be an untrustworthy tree-hugging freak in my opinion.
What`s the reason for your thinking that Charles is "Untrustworthy "?. Did he borrow money from you and not repay it :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If Diana was ever allowed to write memoirs, there would be to much sh** thrown at the wall, some of it would have stuck.
This is the Princess who had just about every good looking bloke in the Royal palace ( apart from Charles !).
Chaufeur ,gardener ,body guard ,Horse rider ,etc etc . She most likely had the kitchen boy too !.
Poor little miss Innocent .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Damn Hells, I thought you would recognise a smear campaign when you saw it.

Just my opinion, Diana was a lot of things, but a ..
Now cant say sl*g, sl*t ,sl*pp*r, etc etc etc.
That I cant agree with.
Theres no evidence apart from rumour and innuendo.

As for Charlie boy, well his work with a multitude of NGO's should immedietly disqualify him from taking the throne.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
BTW..
Theres nothing wrong with Slugs, Slats, or Slippers before people get thier panties in a knot ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are the only one who seems to be supporting men and their out of wedlock 'frolicking'.
I don`t wish to be a Male "hater" like you lot obviously are . From my experiences at work ,in documentaries etc women are just as likely to sleep away as men ,in fact possibly moreso ! get the facts from the Pandemic person who knows all the data i bet ?:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Theres no evidence apart from rumour and innuendo.
Rumour ,written by her various Lovers ! ffs get a grip on reality .
fer Gawds sake she was with yet another lover when she got killed !!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have no words simple enough for you.

Just carry on spouting your misogynistic twaddle.
You would love that ! to be able to say that i hate women ! hahaha you`re even less worthy than i thought .

oh yes ,you won`t answer my querie simply because you can`t !

S

Saphire

I have plenty of respect for Diana.
Her handling of the media was masterful.
Her public portrayal of herself was a work of art.

There was a lot more to her than people saw.
She was a troubled soul, in an unhappy marraige, yet she fulfilled the role intended of her.
She birthed heirs to the throne.

But please dont think for one minute she was simply a victim.
Her biggest failing was her success with the "Common" people.

She cultivated that.
It's how she protected herself.

If Diana was ever allowed to write memoirs, there would be to much sh** thrown at the wall, some of it would have stuck.

Someone silenced her, whether it had royal consent or not, it happened.

I would not be suprised if it had nothing to do with the royals directly, but some misplaced belief in various intelligence agencies or powerful NGO's in concert that led to her "Accident".

Edit spelling
Why do you think it was a 'failing' that she had empathy with the 'common' people?

Her kindness and ability to identify with others less fortunate was not very royal, and it was that, that made her unable to fit in with the existing royals...but it was hardly cultivated.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why do you think it was a 'failing' that she had empathy with the 'common' people?

Her kindness and ability to identify with others less fortunate was not very royal, and it was that, that made her unable to fit in with the existing royals...but it was hardly cultivated.

She was a threat, she was not only a Royal, she was probably the most acceptable Royal.

What she said mattered to us common folk, thats dangerous for a monarchy and she knew it.

Back