A mothers love.

S

Saphire

Would any other mother act any differently?
No matter how shitty they are, a mother's love remains constant.

AAVCKFq.jpg

S

Saphire

Bless her, she has done more for her son today than all the spin doctors ever could.
I am no Royalist, but my admiration for the Queen knows no bounds.

S

Saphire

He's her son, and that's that. And Philip was his dad, and that's that. Who cares if people don't like it.
Yep, and including him in todays events, shows the world he is still loved and accepted by her.
She looks so frail and vulnerable now, hopfully she will make her Platinum Jubilee.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Royal family are a major part of British heritage and culture.
They have been fundemental to our society, our government, our lives.

I do however think their time has come.
None of the current crop have acted "Royally".

They are to involved in causes, be that social, political or enviromental.
The remit of the Royals is to be apolitical leaders, to do everything they can for the well being of the British population.

In my opinion, they have failed to protect us against those who want more governmental control over our lives.
Britain has and always should be "The land of the free".
Freedom of thought and opinion are now being curtailed for political expediency.

I have immense respect for the Queen, her dignity is without argument, her love for the British population without doubt is befitting of her position.
The sacrifices this women has made for her country are beyond compare.

Her decision making however has been questionable.

S

Saphire

Princess Diana changed the face of British royalty, and her sons carried on in her wake.
William and his wife have turned out to be assets....not so much the other pair.
The Queen has definitely devoted her life to her country, probably more than she did for her family, but as nature takes its inevitable course, she obviously won't be here for much longer....God knows how Charles and his other woman (now wife) will cope as figureheads.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AGirlHasNoName

He's an absolute despicable bastard.

But that is his mum and that was his dad's remembrance service. What else was he gonna do? Most sons would want to support their parents and vice versa. I'm sure the Queen was more worried about her late husband than what everyone thinks of her sons issues.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
What happened was a Disgrace. Andrew shouldn't have even been there.!

Charles should have walked her.

Always love your kids...? After what he did?..

I don't think so.

What if it was YOUR Daughter he messed with?.

FFS Wake up.

S

Saphire

Most loving parents always love their kids, there is a bond that can't be broken.
They may not always like them, and they may hate how they act, (and let's face it, creepy though Andrew is, he hasn't actually killed anyone) but you don't fall out of love with your child the way you can fall out of love with a partner....it just doesn't happen, not in my opinion.

A

AGirlHasNoName

I don't think so.

FFS Wake up.

Nobody is condoning anything he did, we all think he's an utter vile scumbag, who I'm sure most of us would love to castrate. BUT why wouldn't he be at his fathers remembrance? Child murderers get let out of prison for things like that and funerals etc. And that's his mum who for all the vile person he is won't change. Bad play letting him walk her though he should have been at the back really, awful move by her PR team.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Nobody is condoning anything he did, we all think he's an utter vile scumbag, who I'm sure most of us would love to castrate. BUT why wouldn't he be at his fathers remembrance? Child murderers get let out of prison for things like that and funerals etc. And that's his mum who for all the vile person he is won't change. Bad play letting him walk her though he should have been at the back really, awful move by her PR team.
Totally agree with you. Ok let him attend...But stay at the back out of focus. PR team fcuked up didn't they.!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Most loving parents always love their kids, there is a bond that can't be broken.
They may not always like them, and they may hate how they act, (and let's face it, creepy though Andrew is, he hasn't actually killed anyone) but you don't fall out of love with your child the way you can fall out of love with a partner....it just doesn't happen, not in my opinion.
I can't speak for folks who are on here night and day.

As it happens I think someone DID fall out with YOU.

Not my doing. But so.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I don't think so.

FFS Wake up.
Did he mess with pre-pubescent children? I thought he went to bed with a 17 year old.

Dolores

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Totally agree with you. Ok let him attend...But stay at the back out of focus. PR team fcuked up didn't they.!
Funny that ...with all the PR rules, even about what hat should someone wear on a tea party...but then an abuser will be chosen to walk the Queen? And yes, it's his dad remembrance, but all we would remember is his gross actions.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Princess Diana changed the face of British royalty, and her sons carried on in her wake.
William and his wife have turned out to be assets....not so much the other pair.
The Queen has definitely devoted her life to her country, probably more than she did for her family, but as nature takes its inevitable course, she obviously won't be here for much longer....God knows how Charles and his other woman (now wife) will cope as figureheads.
Simple truth is that Charles eventually married the woman he actually loved and not for the convenience of bearing more Eirs to the Throne.
I hope the pair do have a few years as Head of the Nation, good luck to them.

Back