Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

And if you think he would do anything I ask you don’t know him. Or me

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And if you think he would do anything I ask you don’t know him. Or me
TBH i don`t wish to know either of you .I have better things to do with my time than try to "cosy" up to anyone who thinks they are better than me .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How’s chat working out for you Hells? Not so good I hear?

You know the site is filled with liars and complainers ,you rant about it at ( for example ) Omega . Well ,the news is that some of them have been writing or messaging the Admin here to complain about me . I know that they are members who i have never spoken to and never will ,much the same as some of the staff ,so why should i worry ? I`ts like a 15th century Witch hunt . Get someone with a wart ,dunk them under water in the local duckpond and if they drown they are innocent ,if they don`t drown they are guilty so burn them :.

B

Bad_Influence

You know the site is filled with liars and complainers ,you rant about it at ( for example ) Omega . Well ,the news is that some of them have been writing or messaging the Admin here to complain about me . I know that they are members who i have never spoken to and never will ,much the same as some of the staff ,so why should i worry ? I`ts like a 15th century Witch hunt . Get someone with a wart ,dunk them under water in the local duckpond and if they drown they are innocent ,if they don`t drown they are guilty so burn them :.
Reports for being creepy, and you try to deny it? Pmsl. You’re a funny guy.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Reports for being creepy, and you try to deny it? Pmsl. You’re a funny guy.
Your spy network is quick to let you know all that happens eh ? "The Clique of Clowns & Witches".
So far nobody yet nobody has ben able to explain to me PRECISELY what Creepy means in their context .
I can also say that the ones who reported that to him are not members who i chat to and never will( unless they can act and are in disguise ! which i think you are ! Tell me why you don`t use the chatrooms yourself now ?.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I notice that your thread has been re-established . That`s what i call "CREEPY" and i know what i mean by a "creep".

B

Bad_Influence

Your spy network is quick to let you know al that happens eh ? "The Clique of Clowns & Wiches".
So far nobody yet nobody has ben able to explain to me PRECISELY what Creepy means in their context .
I can also say that the ones who reported that to him are not members who i chat to and never will( unless they can act and are in disguise ! which i think you are ! Tell me why you don`t use the chatrooms yourself now ?.
How do you know who reported you? Oops you rant falls foul right there doesn’t it?

And yes I have spies everywhere. Lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How do you know who reported you? Oops you rant falls foul right there doesn’t it?

And yes I have spies everywhere. Lol

you understood it though eh ? <tsk tsk>. I never said who reported me ,in fact thats what i`d like to know ! I may need to adjust my "chatfriends list" :D

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
you understood it though eh ? <tsk tsk>. I never said who reported me ,in fact thats what i`d like to know ! I may need to adjust my "chatfriends list" :D
If I recall right elwood said there was several reports of ur creepy pervy behaviour. Why not message him directly instead of whinging ur innocent. But several reports surly they cant all be false ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If I recall right elwood said there was several reports of ur creepy pervy behaviour. Why not message him directly instead of whinging ur innocent. But several reports surly they cant all be false ?
And Elswood is "Mr Honesty" himself eh ?lololol. Why should i message him when he decided to make the Main lobby his public audience ?.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
And Elswood is "Mr Honesty" himself eh ?lololol
when it comes to reports about u being pervy id say 100% yes, he even told u there was a few not just one! so maybe check who u have offended with u sleezy chat etc ?

B

Bad_Influence

I can also say that the ones who reported that to him are not members who i chat to and never will. Tell me why you don`t use the chatrooms yourself now ?.
How do you know they aren’t members you chat to? You just don’t.

And why I don’t use the rooms is none of your fecking business. Stop asking every day you freak.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can we please stop using this Thread to debate presonal nonsense as BI has only just had it re-instated . I have created a Thread for general debate if you look there. This thread is for Covid debates .
Thank you.

B

Bad_Influence

Can we please stop using this Thread to debate presonal nonsense as BI has only just had it re-instated . I have created a Thread for general debate if you look there. This thread is for Covid debates .
Thank you.
:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

NSW Health limits residents of locked-down tower block to six beers per day​

Residents in a Sydney tower block under a strict coronavirus lockdown are having their alcohol deliveries policed.
Residents in apartment blocks locked-down by NSW Health are having their alcohol deliveries policed as part of a policy to limit the number of drinks being consumed each day.
NSW Health has imposed rules limiting people in “NSW Health controlled buildings” to a certain amount of alcohol each day in a bid to “ensure the safety of health staff and residents”.
Mission Australia’s Common Ground building in Camperdown is the latest building where occupants are subjected to the harsh rules.
——————————

So it’s about control, not covid.

B

Bad_Influence

You need to understand that when health officials push the ‘vaccines’
it’s “we’re all in this together,” but if you follow their advice and you have an adverse reaction, you’re on your own.
YOU. ARE. ON. YOUR. OWN.

B

Bad_Influence

From The Express:

AstraZeneca vaccine side effects: Four new side effects reported - EMA issues major update.

THE UNPRECEDENTED scale and speed of the global vaccination effort has required health bodies to constantly monitor for vaccine side effects. On Tuesday, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) added four new side effects to the product information for the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine. A causal link has not been specified, however.
It is hard to recall a public health emergency in recent times that has required global cooperation quite like the distribution of the Covid vaccines. Millions of lives are on the line in predominantly lower income countries as new variants emerge. As more arms are jabbed across the world, new side effects of the vaccine are being reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back