Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

You have no respect for the Medical servants eh ? GP`s ,Doctors ,are all a waste of time to you yes?. I wonder who may be influencing you ;)
Not any more no I don’t. They have shut a lot of surgeries, not doing face to face calls, refusing to see patients, and getting paid handsomely. So no, I have little regard for GPs

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not any more no I don’t. They have shut a lot of surgeries, not doing face to face calls, refusing to see patients, and getting paid handsomely. So no, I have little regard for GPs
I think you may be wrong about refusing to see patients .They decide on a phone consultation whether to see that patient or not . Once again the main reason is that the more people /patients who visit a surgery the more likely the spread of Covid19. Simple as . I don`t like not being able to see the doc but let me tell you about a recent personal experience with GP.
I was suffering with stomach pains/ache so Mrs phoned for an appointment. As you rightly say ,i was given a telephone appointment for the next day( it wasn`t a matter of life or death). I explained the symptoms tp the GP over the phone and he decided ( not me !) that he needed to see me face to face and so i had an appointment for that the following day . I think that is how they work now and probably will going forward. Some GP`s are crap but they would be even if you see them face to face every time !.

B

Bad_Influence

I think you may be wrong about refusing to see patients .They decide on a phone consultation whether to see that patient or not . Once again the main reason is that the more people /patients who visit a surgery the more likely the spread of Covid19. Simple as . I don`t like not being able to see the doc but let me tell you about a recent personal experience with GP.
I was suffering with stomach pains/ache so Mrs phoned for an appointment. As you rightly say ,i was given a telephone appointment for the next day( it wasn`t a matter of life or death). I explained the symptoms tp the GP over the phone and he decided ( not me !) that he needed to see me face to face and so i had an appointment for that the following day . I think that is how they work now and probably will going forward. Some GP`s are crap but they would be even if you see them face to face every time !.

I ignored the last bit. Forgive me. I am bored of your personal experiences.

However, I’m not wrong about GPs refusing to see patients in person. A shop worker can serve a doctor, but that same doctor can refuse to see a patient. That’s madness.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I ignored the last bit. Forgive me. I am bored of your personal experiences.

However, I’m not wrong about GPs refusing to see patients in person. A shop worker can serve a doctor, but that same doctor can refuse to see a patient. That’s madness.

You ignore personal experiences unless they are connected with some slander at me eh ?;)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Don't know why the drs surgery isn't open everything else is and they're needed more than ever now.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don't know why the drs surgery isn't open everything else is and they're needed more than ever now.
I suggest you change surgeries ,find a better set of GP`s . There are now fully trained "Nurse Practitioners " who can deal with most everyday medical needs . If something more is needed a GP will look at you . I think you must live in an area which is geared to too many patients and not enough GP`s.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
I suggest you change surgeries ,find a better set of GP`s . There are now fully trained "Nurse Practitioners " who can deal with most everyday medical needs . If something more is needed a GP will look at you . I think you must live in an area which is geared to too many patients and not enough GP`s.

Why should I change surgery's when I've been there since I was born maybe they should make more drs available .

B

Bad_Influence

I suggest you stop commenting until you know what you’re talking about.

B

Bad_Influence

Still think it’s not happening, or not affecting people Hells?

From HSJ.

Concern raised over death of five patients seen remotely by GPs.

Patients being assessed remotely in general practice, rather than face-to-face, has been raised as a risk in reports on five deaths by a single coroner since the pandemic hit.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why should I change surgery's when I've been there since I was born maybe they should make more drs available .
Stop whinging if you`re satisfied with your surgery then. We`ve moved several times since birth and it`s a small upset but it works for us .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Still think it’s not happening, or not affecting people Hells?

From HSJ.

Concern raised over death of five patients seen remotely by GPs.

Patients being assessed remotely in general practice, rather than face-to-face, has been raised as a risk in reports on five deaths by a single coroner since the pandemic hit.

Wher did i say "it`s not happening " ? You lie so many times i can`t keep up !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Here.

It was only 5 hours ago and you’ve forgotten already?

it`s been 4 years since we both restarted on this site ,have you forgotten that already? hahahahahahahaha funny man .

Do you know anything about the Biology of humans at all ? Your knowledge is very limited . After a certain age short term memory begins to dull .Bet you didn`t know that ?. Well of course not . Also do you know that sex drive may begin to dull but not vanish totally ..bet you didn`t know that either ? bet you didn`t know that your kids don`t actually belong to you( i.e. you don`t own them ) ? They grow up to be independent adults( unless they are ill).
You have soo much to learn about real life and you`re getting on now ! I should start to read books apart from Conspiracy Magz mate.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

it`s been 4 years since we both restarted on this site ,have you forgotten that already? hahahahahahahaha funny man .

Do you know anything about the Biology of humans at all ? Your knowledge is very limited . After a certain age short term memory begins to dull .Bet you didn`t know that ?. Well of course not . Also do you know that sex drive may begin to dull but not vanish totally ..bet you didn`t know that either ? bet you didn`t know that your kids don`t actually belong to you( i.e. you don`t own them ) ? They grow up to be independent adults( unless they are ill).
You have soo much to learn about real life and you`re getting on now ! I should start to read books apart from Conspiracy Magz mate.
63FB3681-8367-4891-83FE-4174E7196BA6.jpegComment on this Hells please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back