Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

And Drs are saying those who have had the jabs show worse symptoms than the unjabbed if they do get it.

B

Bad_Influence

Let me get this right:
The vaccines are known to be causing variants, yet now they want more jabbed to protect against a new variant (Covid 22)? Yeah that makes complete sense. :rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Right ,how many years did they run tests with Flu jabs before it was released for common use ?. Not some hiked up percentage but rea facts by real Experts .

B

Bad_Influence

Right ,how many years did they run tests with Flu jabs before it was released for common use ?. Not some hiked up percentage but rea facts by real Experts .
No idea but it had been in use for years before it was available to me. Not that I’ve felt the need to use the service, I have an immune system.
How many "know " about this fact ?
Anyone who can read I guess.

B

Bad_Influence

"Do you" what ? i must check to see this other Forum...wait ,is there another Forum?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No idea but it had been in use for years before it was available to me. Not that I’ve felt the need to use the service, I have an immune system.

Anyone who can read I guess.
Possibly due to you being too young to be given a free Flu Jab ? not because it hadn`t been tested enough !.
I`ve heard about this famous "immune system " of yours .How about everyone is vaccinated with a bit of your blood to gain` full immunity and forget the other Vaccines ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just where is this other Forum then ?

B

Bad_Influence

Possibly due to you being too young to be given a free Flu Jab ? not because it hadn`t been tested enough !.
I`ve heard about this famous "immune system " of yours .How about everyone is vaccinated with a bit of your blood to gain` full immunity and forget the other Vaccines ?
I know it might be a strange concept to you but you have one too. The only difference is I trust mine more than an EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGICAL AGENT.
Just where is this other Forum then ?
Click the link :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

But it’s in the Debates section if the link does not work.

B

Bad_Influence

There you go. I’ve commented on the forum so you’ve no excuse not to find it.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How’s chat working out for you Hells? Not so good I hear?

It`s a matter of if i`m worried and i`m NOT. I`d rather use a chatsite with sensible staff than one where the top man takes the word of any old trash who he can chat to.
I bet it`s your clique friends who have used him to try and upset me by baiting me ? If so there is a higher God than him you know ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back